maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Development (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   [Pre-Release] Grooveshark client (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=52857)

cardiff-blues 2010-08-20 20:33

Re: [Pre-Release] Grooveshark client

Any update on this app coming soon?

cardiff-blues 2010-08-23 16:10

Am loving this app. Please put me out of my misery and tell me about the great updates planned or coming soon!

Dave999 2010-08-23 16:26

buy an android,and you can us grooveshark . But you have to pay and the app sucks.

would be nice with a simular solution for n900. keep up the spam, cardiff ;)

bmouring 2010-09-08 06:59

DotBlank, first, fine application.

I noticed today that searches no longer come back and running from the terminal nets

QMap(("fault", QVariant(QVariantMap, QMap(("code", QVariant(qulonglong, 1024) ) ( "message" , QVariant(QString, " invalid client") ) ) ) ) ( "header" , QVariant(QVariantMap, QMap(("session", QVariant(QString, "9d9acb49a0b616553b509f06ca0aba1f") ) ) ) ) ( "result" , QVariant(, ) ) )

which leads me to believe they changed some part of the "HELO" message, if you will.

Dotblank 2010-09-08 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmouring (Post 810341)
DotBlank, first, fine application.

I noticed today that searches no longer come back and running from the terminal nets

QMap(("fault", QVariant(QVariantMap, QMap(("code", QVariant(qulonglong, 1024) ) ( "message" , QVariant(QString, " invalid client") ) ) ) ) ( "header" , QVariant(QVariantMap, QMap(("session", QVariant(QString, "9d9acb49a0b616553b509f06ca0aba1f") ) ) ) ) ( "result" , QVariant(, ) ) )

which leads me to believe they changed some part of the "HELO" message, if you will.

Yes it seems they have changed the list of supported clients. I will have to figure out what the new version strings are.

Dotblank 2010-09-12 20:07

1 Attachment(s)
I made a quick modification to the version string and it should work now. I am really busy lately so I will I upload the modified binary but I will make an update to the package in devel when I have time.

HtheB 2010-09-12 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dotblank (Post 814369)
I made a quick modification to the version string and it should work now. I am really busy lately so I will I upload the modified binary but I will make an update to the package in devel when I have time.

How can I apply this? :p

Hoxzer 2010-09-13 05:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by HtheB (Post 814460)
How can I apply this? :p

1) Download the file.
2) open command line and extract the file: "tar xvzf groove.tar.gz"
3) move "groove" to /usr/bin "mv groove /usr/bin/"
4) Make it executable "chmod +x /usr/bin/groove"

Done.

shnigi 2010-09-22 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoxzer (Post 814614)
1) Download the file.
2) open command line and extract the file: "tar xvzf groove.tar.gz"
3) move "groove" to /usr/bin "mv groove /usr/bin/"
4) Make it executable "chmod +x /usr/bin/groove"

Done.

I was wondering why i cant find any songs, so waiting for patch in delevel :P What are the exact commands to put in xterm, i dont know linux commands so well. Do i have to root or sudo or something else ? I downloaded the file in n900 main directory and used that first command, my phone said "cant find file" :O

Dotblank 2010-09-23 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by shnigi (Post 823706)
I was wondering why i cant find any songs, so waiting for patch in delevel :P What are the exact commands to put in xterm, i dont know linux commands so well. Do i have to root or sudo or something else ? I downloaded the file in n900 main directory and used that first command, my phone said "cant find file" :O

I have updated the version string for the package in devel so it should be working now.