maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Applications (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   [Announce / WIP] Theme Customizer (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=62960)

fadimck 2010-09-26 11:24

Re: [Announce / WIP] Theme Customizer - customize your N900

Thank you man

Changegames 2010-09-26 11:31

thank you so muchhhh i really appreciate it...

AlMehdi 2010-09-26 11:32

Have you set the App shortcut max size to 96? Maybe someone what it to be larger.. So maybe change it to 256 or something? Same goes for the bookmarks..

d-iivil 2010-09-26 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlMehdi (Post 826558)
Have you set the App shortcut max size to 96? Maybe someone what it to be larger.. So maybe change it to 256 or something? Same goes for the bookmarks..

Since the images included with theme are 96x96 pixels (shortcuts) it would produce bad quality if they are scaled upwards. Same goes to bookmarks.

I will make some tests on where the limit goes when icons starts to look ugly and maybe then make it possible to make shortcuts and bookmarks larger than default value is.

atilla 2010-09-26 11:37

wow you're really fast.
a workaholic:)
thanks for that app i will try it today.

avim 2010-09-26 11:48

@D-Iivil - please note that there are some problems with down loading - "The requested URL /extras-d...er_0.5_all.deb was not found on this server". Also not found in extra-devel.

leetut 2010-09-26 11:49

i cant find theme-customizer in fapman or ham
and the link from post1 gives not found page

etuoyo 2010-09-26 11:55

Great. Any chance of this one day including a contacts shortcut resizer? I have been asking for this for ages but seems no one has been able to work out how to do this or no one in the know is interested in doing it.

AlMehdi 2010-09-26 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Iivil (Post 826559)
Since the images included with theme are 96x96 pixels (shortcuts) it would produce bad quality if they are scaled upwards. Same goes to bookmarks.

I will make some tests on where the limit goes when icons starts to look ugly and maybe then make it possible to make shortcuts and bookmarks larger than default value is.

Yeah, that is true. But when i did this in my script before it didn't looked not that bad. It was just the background.. but i guess you could always put the numbers in manually to make that change ;)

edit: ohh.. i was just able to put two digits there.. ;)

AlMehdi 2010-09-26 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by avim (Post 826569)
@D-Iivil - please note that there are some problems with down loading - "The requested URL /extras-d...er_0.5_all.deb was not found on this server". Also not found in extra-devel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetut (Post 826569)
i cant find theme-customizer in fapman or ham and the link from post1 gives not found page

Update your catalogues.. i installed it through fapman without problems.