maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Maemo 5 / Fremantle (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Customize N900 Conversations (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=36618)

b666m 2010-01-18 04:28

Re: Customize N900 Conversations

1 Attachment(s)
WTF...

i tested a bit and got my picture working.... ok... not fully... it was way to big for this little box and i could only see the top left corner...
i closed the conversation-window, opened it again and i had a black box again... -.-'

btw:
are the pics of your contacts in the sms history also too small for the box?
i see the picture of the contact, but right and below there starts the picture again?!
(... already mentioned above that i think this is not well programmed)

EDIT: omg... the pics in the osso-photos folder are 144x144 px and the aren't resized... that's why i only got one piece of the cake ^^

does anyone know where the conversation-app gets the pics from?

EDIT2: made it! (but look at my friend's avatar - it's not sized correctly - maybe there is a css-alignment command)

EDIT3: i don't get it... resizing the image over css works in singleSMS but doesn't seem to work in smsConversation - hmpf :/

senaidbp 2010-01-18 15:30

I have problem with my conversations when I open skype conversation it does not show anything,but I hear sound for incoming messages. Anybody have same problem?
Please help?

jean2323 2010-01-18 20:17

i see you all experts , and you know how to edit this file:

/home/user/.rtcomm-accounts/accounts.cfg

i keep trying to edit my sip preferences to add a caller id field to be sent while dialling

on my n82 nokia, this field is called "public user name" and the value is "sip:something@voipservice.com"

in my case "something" would be my mobile phone #

i'd be grateful for some help!!

alliswell 2010-01-19 00:13

I'd like to move the avatar from the sender to the right. it makes stuff easier to see =)

Blobster2k 2010-01-19 00:24

I know there might be an answer to this one - but I really don't know what to search for in the forums.
I just want to be able to tell which number I have saved against a contact was just used to txt/call me from! lol

joshua.maverick 2010-01-19 15:05

Can someone put a guide for dummies on how to edit those files. I can't seem to get to that path via pc, or file manager.

jean2323 2010-01-19 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshua.maverick (Post 482080)
Can someone put a guide for dummies on how to edit those files. I can't seem to get to that path via pc, or file manager.

in terminal ... use vi :D
use sudo gainroot
find the file and use vi to view it and edit it

xgrind 2010-01-22 06:01

What's the name of the file to edit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jean2323 (Post 482584)
in terminal ... use vi :D
use sudo gainroot
find the file and use vi to view it and edit it

vietn900 2010-01-22 06:06

well if you guys can have it rotate in portrait mode + virtual qwerty/T9 so i can text with one hand while walking would be great! :D :p

manjingo 2010-01-22 06:20

Anyone have any idea hwo to change the font that's used in conversations? There are two variables "SystemFont" and "SmallSystemFont", but I can't seem to find a connection to anything.