maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Games (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Preenv webOS games compatibility list (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=64392)

maxximuscool 2010-10-26 23:58

Re: Preenv webOS games compatibility list

I can't seems to install Preenv from xterminal at all.

Got a lot of dependencies issues with PR1.3

lucky88shp 2010-10-27 00:04

@Hariainm
How did you make NOVA work? What version are you using? I tried ver 1.0.9, but i believe the filesystem is slightly unorganized so i cant create a desktop icon. It says "file home/user/applications/nova/nova/nova is not executable"... Plz help....thnx

maxximuscool 2010-10-27 00:07

This seems to repaired all the broken dependencies issue.
Also revert the hildon-desktop back to original version.
apt-get -f install

Hariainm 2010-10-27 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucky88shp (Post 852296)
@Hariainm
How did you make NOVA work? What version are you using? I tried ver 1.0.9, but i believe the filesystem is slightly unorganized so i cant create a desktop icon. It says "file home/user/applications/nova/nova/nova is not executable"... Plz help....thnx

I'm using NOVA v1.0.9 in PR1.2.
What are your steps to run the game? the correct path must be /home/user/com.gameloft.app.nova/nova

(you need to install libsdl-net1.2 in order to run the game, and may be libgles1-sgx-img)

maxximuscool 2010-10-27 00:22

I run this commands

chmod +rwx /home/user/applications/com.ea.app.nfsuc/nfsuc

./nfsuc

to Need For speed but get this message:
.nfsuc: error while loading shared librarries: libSDL_cinema.so: cnnot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What am i missing?

Hariainm 2010-10-27 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxximuscool (Post 852321)
I run this commands

chmod +rwx /home/user/applications/com.ea.app.nfsuc/nfsuc

./nfsuc

to Need For speed but get this message:
.nfsuc: error while loading shared librarries: libSDL_cinema.so: cnnot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What am i missing?

Dont forget to run the preenv enviroment first :D

porselinaheart 2010-10-27 00:35

Real Soccer runs, but is squashed to half the screen size.

lucky88shp 2010-10-27 00:59

@Hariainm
Well heres my problem,
I cant create a desktop icon!! I have 2 files, icon.png and appinfo.json and then a folder named 'nova' with all the data files. I think there should be an executable file named nova there with the two other files, like there is with NFS a file named 'nfsuc'. Now i see a similar file named 'nova' inside the nova folder with all the other gamedata files, but i cant move it to the previous folder bcoz it says to replace it with the folder (both same name). Can just tell me, if u have a file name 'nova' with the icon.png and appinfo.json files??

Hariainm 2010-10-27 01:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucky88shp (Post 852388)
@Hariainm
Well heres my problem,
I cant create a desktop icon!! I have 2 files, icon.png and appinfo.json and then a folder named 'nova' with all the data files. I think there should be an executable file named nova there with the two other files, like there is with NFS a file named 'nfsuc'. Now i see a similar file named 'nova' inside the nova folder with all the other gamedata files, but i cant move it to the previous folder bcoz it says to replace it with the folder (both same name). Can just tell me, if u have a file name 'nova' with the icon.png and appinfo.json files??

DON'T MOVE ANYTHING! nova executable (7.6Mb aprox) SHOULD be in nova directory (com.gameloft.app.nova/nova). Just do this:
Code:

cd /home/user/com.gameloft.app.nova
root
desktopgen appinfo.json
exit

lucky88shp 2010-10-27 01:19

@Hariainm
So i tried again, but still the same error 'home/user/applications/nova/nova/nova' is not executable....dammit!!!