maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Applications (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   [Announce] Cleven - an aircrack gui (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=75428)

ayazpak 2011-08-02 18:39

Re: [Announce] Cleven - an aircrack gui

In my experience WEP key will take little time and the router you want to crack must be shared with others also.

Alfred 2011-08-02 18:55

Normally i wait till 30,000-50,000 DATA packs...

pusak gaoq 2011-08-02 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 (Post 1062913)
i have the same challenge as above. couldnt even hack my own network.

well if you have using fAircrack GUI before then you will understand using this GUI....it is more the same as fAircrack but Cleven got a better GUI....
have testing this GUI for 30 minutes & found out that authenticate an AP is more easy than using fAircrack...on decrypting the keys well it the same as fAircrack but Wepon has a much better in decrypting keys than fAircrack & Cleven....

Edit After 3 hour of testing :

after testing this GUI i notice that....

1. cannot authenticate AP with space on it....

tho we still can injet AP with space but will took a very-very long time to collect the DATA unless the AP is active....

Saturn 2011-08-02 22:44

Thanks for all the nice comments already, really appreciate them.

Sorry that won't answer any questions but have to be away from keyboard for some days.

To all unfamiliar with aircrack and if you're interested in the UI, you'll definitely understand a lot if you read the aircrack tutorials in the official site.The UI simply automatises several of those.

prakut 2011-08-03 17:03

HI
When I scan it dosent show any network. can you pls help me.
is there any manual availavle for this..

Dragoss91 2011-08-03 17:30

try to change channel .

Sin 2011-08-04 06:05

I am new to all this aircrack things, yesterday night tested it and it was working ! :) Unfortunately powerkernel v47 made my N900 laggy and I had to remove powerkernel.. Will try it again asap :)

I have a question btw, I changed my MAC address with Cleven, now how can I bring it back to original? Where can I find my original MAC address?

Edit,

At system configuration, MAC address bar comes with an address, that is my original MAC address I guess?

it also supposed to restore original MAC address on exit, right? It doesn't, or am I doing something wrong? I have Nokia kernel at the moment, is it power kernel dependent thing?

pusak gaoq 2011-08-04 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 (Post 1063598)
try to change channel .

change the channel??? what part in this GUI that have the ability to change the channel anyway???

we can change the MAC address only in this GUI....changing the channel?? that only if you wanna crack your own router by changing the the channel inside the router setup....

next time read the questions carefully before answering...you make other people confuse with your bizzards answers...

pusak gaoq 2011-08-04 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sin (Post 1063852)
I am new to all this aircrack things, yesterday night tested it and it was working ! :) Unfortunately powerkernel v47 made my N900 laggy and I had to remove powerkernel.. Will try it again asap :)

I have a question btw, I changed my MAC address with Cleven, now how can I bring it back to original? Where can I find my original MAC address?

Edit,

At system configuration, MAC address bar comes with an address, that is my original MAC address I guess?

it also supposed to restore original MAC address on exit, right? It doesn't, or am I doing something wrong? I have Nokia kernel at the moment, is it power kernel dependent thing?

likes in the first post....
you need power kernel if you want this GUI to works better....

regarding MAC address...the address will be switch back to original when you exit the GUI or reboot your device...

lav4you 2011-08-04 10:51

Hi gurus..

Please help me in how to start working with this tool.
I am following below steps but not getting network list
Click on Clelven Icon..

it gives dtiver config menu..
select Wlan
set random mac..
enable moniter mode
load injection driver

go back to cleven home screen..
press scan (10)
but its not showing any network..?

can anyone tell me wat mi doing wrong?
is it because i missed the first setup file configuration or something?/