maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Applications (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   [Announce] QtComponents for Fremantle (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=79134)

inean 2011-10-15 20:55

[Announce] QtComponents for Fremantle

Hi everyone.

A new qt-components package is out!. There are HUGE improvements against latest version, so, upgrade is totally recommended.

What's new

For Users
  • New cell and network indicators. Also some issues with battery indicators has been fixed.
  • Magnifier (requires opengl)
  • Eddit bubbles works
  • Function key of VKB works
  • CSSU support*

For Developers
  • Several bugs fixed, most important one, FocusScope component works again
  • com.nokia.meego namespace is available for CSSU enabled devices

All developers using this package are encouraged to release a new package that depends on 'qt-components-10 (>= 1.0-pre0)'

It's recommended to build your packages taken into consideration the possibility that target users will be using different set of configurations (SSU / CSSU). To see a way on which you can build your package to support both deployments, take a look to:

https://qt.gitorious.org/~inean/qt-c...tle/HelloWorld
https://qt.gitorious.org/~inean/qt-c...mponentGallery

Upgrade
Along with qt-components, maliit IM framework has been updated as well. To be consistent with maliit upstream packages, I've need to replace old package with a new one, so automatic upgrade won't work. To upgrade:
  • Go to Application manager
  • Select Nemo keyboard and upgrade
  • Select Qt Component examples and upgrade

Until official maliit-keyboard works on N900, Nemo keyboard from NemoMobile (kudos to Jakub and Maliit team) will be used as the default keyboard.

Enjoy :D

Alfred 2011-10-15 21:20

Re: [Announce] QtComponents for Fremantle

Thanks a lot! I can now delete that dropbox repo from signature i guess. Btw how should we treat the MeeCast app?
Well... I'll reply later after testing. Thanks again.

inean 2011-10-15 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred (Post 1109353)
Thanks a lot! I can now delete that dropbox repo from signature i guess.

yes \o/
Quote:

Btw how should we treat the MeeCast app?
Well... I'll reply later after testing. Thanks again.
Ive contacted vlad about the upgrade yesterday so, we will get a new meecast with fixed deps soon. Anyway, qt-components-10 provides temporarily a virtual qtcomponents package so, follow instructions and AFTER that, reinstall meecast

MiK546 2011-10-16 09:12

1 Attachment(s)
I'm having a problem with the latest QtComponents, it doesn't seem to be able to load the theme. When I open butaca for example I can't see the bottom menubar or the statusarea with clock and battery(like in the attached screenshot). When I open it from command line I get the following(it all doesn't fit the N900's command line application):
Code:

file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:170:9: QML Image: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/BusyIndicator.qml:68:5: QML QDeclarativeImage_QML_66: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/spinner_96_1
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:226:9: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-indicator-horizontal
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:226:9: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-indicator-horizontal
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:220:9: QML Image: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-background-horizontal
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:175:9: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-indicator
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:175:9: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-indicator
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:170:9: QML Image: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-background
qrc:/qml/CustomListDelegate.qml:39:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-list-background-pressed-vertical-center
qrc:/qml/CustomListDelegate.qml:39:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-list-background-pressed-vertical-center
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/StatusBar.qml:66:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-statusbar-landscape-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/StatusBar.qml:66:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-statusbar-landscape-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ToolBar.qml:73:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-toolbar-landscape-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ToolBar.qml:73:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-toolbar-landscape-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:220:9: QML Image: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-inverted-background-horizontal
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:226:9: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-inverted-indicator-horizontal
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:226:9: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-inverted-indicator-horizontal
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:170:9: QML Image: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:175:9: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-inverted-indicator
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:175:9: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-inverted-indicator
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ToolIcon.qml:63:9: QML QDeclarativeImage_QML_51: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/icon-m-toolbar-favorite-unmark-white
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ToolIcon.qml:63:9: QML QDeclarativeImage_QML_51: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/icon-m-toolbar-share-white
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/Button.qml:73:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-inverted-background-disabled
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/Button.qml:73:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-inverted-background-disabled
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/Button.qml:73:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/Button.qml:73:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/BusyIndicator.qml:68:5: QML QDeclarativeImage_QML_66: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/spinnerinverted_96_1
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:220:9: QML Image: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-inverted-background-horizontal
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ScrollDecorator.qml:170:9: QML Image: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-positionindicator-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/BusyIndicator.qml:68:5: QML QDeclarativeImage_QML_66: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/spinnerinverted_96_1
qrc:/qml/CustomListDelegate.qml:39:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-list-inverted-background-pressed-vertical-center
qrc:/qml/CustomListDelegate.qml:39:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-list-inverted-background-pressed-vertical-center
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/Button.qml:73:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-inverted-background-selected
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/Button.qml:73:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-inverted-background-selected
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/StatusBar.qml:66:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-statusbar-portrait-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/StatusBar.qml:66:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-statusbar-portrait-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ToolBar.qml:73:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-toolbar-portrait-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ToolBar.qml:73:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-toolbar-portrait-inverted-background
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/org/maemo/fremantle/ToolBar.qml:73:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-toolbar-landscape-inverted-backgroundv

cloud596 2011-10-16 10:02

@ inean . i uninstall and purge all qt component , blanco base icon, and maliit keyboard .
now , i couldn't get any virtual keyboard appeared on any qt apps
though gtk apps work ( appeared too in microb , contact , conversation , xterminal , msdict )
do u know how to solve it.
edit : reinstallation new qt component doesn't work either,

inean 2011-10-16 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiK546 (Post 1109442)
I'm having a problem with the latest QtComponents

Yep, I was expecting something like that for early-adopters :)

Have you follow instructions to upgrade from a previous qt-components installation?

On a shell type:
Code:

# dpkg --get-selections | grep qt-components*
you should have installed only qt-components-10 and qt-components-base-theme

If this is ok, then it could be a problem with theme cache.
QtComponents makes a cache of themes in /home/user/.cache/meegotouch/. Remove it.

Code:

# rm -rf /home/user/.cache/meegotouch

Alfred 2011-10-16 10:12

I can confirm MiK546's apps behaviour and also maliit doesn't work, as it did from dropbox repo.

EDIT:
so i deleted the blanco theme and now Butaca got it's bottom bar back and maliit works. Btw it looks different, doesn' it?

inean 2011-10-16 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud596 (Post 1109451)
@ inean . i uninstall and purge all qt component , blanco base icon, and maliit keyboard .
now , i couldn't get any virtual keyboard appeared on any qt apps
though gtk apps work ( appeared too in microb , contact , conversation , xterminal , msdict )
do u know how to solve it.
edit : reinstallation new qt component doesn't work either,

QtComponents depends of maliit but it doesn't install vkb by default. Just go to Application Manager and lookup for Maliit keyboard. Or from shell

Code:

# apt-get install maliit-keyboard-quick
After that, reboot

inean 2011-10-16 10:41

Quote:

Btw it looks different, doesn' it?
Yep it looks... base :p

Base theme (the one provided by qt-components-base-theme) is a "popurrí" of kate's qt-components-base-icons > meegotouch-theme-graphics > meegotouch-theme > autogenerated-images to cover all images provided by blanco theme ( > 5000).

There's has been also a relocate of images to match directory structure of blanco theme.
The good news is that apps like butaca now works with base theme. The bad ones is that, yes, we need a designer...

PD. New QtSimulator has a beautiful blanco theme inside...

MiK546 2011-10-16 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by inean (Post 1109452)
Yep, I was expecting something like that for early-adopters :)

Have you follow instructions to upgrade from a previous qt-components installation?

On a shell type:
Code:

# dpkg --get-selections | grep qt-components*
you should have installed only qt-components-10 and qt-components-base-theme

If this is ok, then it could be a problem with theme cache.
QtComponents makes a cache of themes in /home/user/.cache/meegotouch/. Remove it.

Code:

# rm -rf /home/user/.cache/meegotouch

Thanks, removing the cache helped. Maybe you could make the postinstall script of the new package do that to avoid the same problem with others.

Joseph9560 2011-10-16 11:31

Rotation is incorrect in Butaca. If I am in portrait it displays landscape form and if I ma in landscape it displays portrait form. Not sure if its bug of qt-component of Butaca only.

I have cssu 15.8 (the latest one, forgot the exact version) installed and forced rotation on.

Why is miniature not working? Is it related to this or not?

bingbings 2011-10-16 12:08

You have to blacklist in transition.ini of your theme butaca aswell as miniature and meecast and they'll stay in portrait all the time...and yeah it's not related to qt-components..

Alfred 2011-10-16 12:49

Miniature doesn't work...
It doesn't want to be launched... The icon from the menu keeps being backlighted. That's it.

inean 2011-10-16 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred (Post 1109498)
It doesn't want to be launched... The icon from the menu keeps being backlighted. That's it.

try to launch from console and put output here (I think it's on /opt/games/miniature or something like that).

inean 2011-10-16 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiK546 (Post 1109467)
Thanks, removing the cache helped. Maybe you could make the postinstall script of the new package do that to avoid the same problem with others.

Yes, probably that's the esiest approach, I suspect that something isn't working properly with theme inheritance and theme cache stuff. You can also try something like this to force cache reload.

Code:

# touch -c /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/index.theme
# touch -c /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/index.theme

Alfred 2011-10-16 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by inean (Post 1109518)
try to launch from console and put output here (I think it's on /opt/games/miniature or something like that).

Code:

Nokia-N900:~# /opt/usr/games/miniature
Looking for assets in "/usr/share/themes/base"
qrc:/main.qml:26:18: Type MainPage unavailable
qrc:/MainPage.qml:277:13: "Text.lineHeight" is not available in QtQuick 1.0.
Welcome to Miniature!

and then a white screen.
Btw the dropbox-repo-miniature works fine

inean 2011-10-16 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred (Post 1109523)
Code:

Nokia-N900:~# /opt/usr/games/miniature
Looking for assets in "/usr/share/themes/base"
qrc:/main.qml:26:18: Type MainPage unavailable
qrc:/MainPage.qml:277:13: "Text.lineHeight" is not available in QtQuick 1.0.
Welcome to Miniature!

and then a white screen.
Btw the dropbox-repo-miniature works fine

Open a bug about this on miniature bugzilla. Problem is that extras-devel miniature is using QtQuick 1.1 features.

sada11 2011-10-16 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph9560 (Post 1109478)
Rotation is incorrect in Butaca. If I am in portrait it displays landscape form and if I ma in landscape it displays portrait form. Not sure if its bug of qt-component of Butaca only.

I have cssu 15.8 (the latest one, forgot the exact version) installed and forced rotation on.

Why is miniature not working? Is it related to this or not?

disable auto-orientation to landscape

sada11 2011-10-16 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred (Post 1109498)

download miniature deb. from meego repository and install
work for me

inean 2011-10-17 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiK546 (Post 1109918)
Isn't that what the community updates are for. Maybe the newer version of QtComponents could be uploaded to cssu repository but not installed by default with the cssu metapackage. That way people with cssu (and thus qt 4.7.4) could install it but people without cssu couldnt.

Multiple qt-components-1(X) packages isn't a problem at all. A qt-components-11 package, targeted to QtQuick 1.1, could be installed in parallel with qt-components-10. Problem is that, without an official Qt 4.7.4 (or better) release, applications which depends of QtQuick 1.1 (and qt-components-11) will never reach extras repo.

gionni88 2011-10-17 17:34

Thanks a lot, I was able to run InternetRadioPlayer for harmattan on N900.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/994...1101718275.png

Font size is not scaled as on harmattan, but it's easily fixable. Those numbers instead of the icons mean that there is no "theme" image provider available? Or do I have to do something else to get them shown?

A last thing I noted is when a listview gets cleared and filled: delegates are not keep togheter but blank space is added between them.

Thanks again.

inean 2011-10-17 18:32

Quote:

Font size is not scaled as on harmattan, but it's easily fixable.
Show me the code (well a snippet) please ;).

Quote:

Those numbers instead of the icons mean that there is no "theme" image provider available?
Yes, That's remember me that I have to upload the theme to gitorious. If you have curiosity, go to /opt/share/themes/base/meegotouch and lookup for a generated.txt file. It contains number, width, height, and location in the tree directory of the blanco counterpart image

Quote:

A last thing I noted is when a listview gets cleared and filled: delegates are not keep togheter but blank space is added between them.
Sounds weird. Could you make a video or a VNC capture?

gionni88 2011-10-17 20:08

Sorry, I was wrong about the font size. On Harmattan I have used font.pointSize, which I discovered it gets ignored while on Maemo it does not.

Here is the VNC capture: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6N...kN2M4&hl=en_US

When tapping on sort>name the QAbstractListModel gets cleared and filled again, but doing it several times causes that glitch.

inean 2011-10-17 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by gionni88 (Post 1110135)
Sorry, I was wrong about the font size. On Harmattan I have used font.pointSize, which I discovered it gets ignored while on Maemo it does not.

Here is the VNC capture: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6N...kN2M4&hl=en_US

When tapping on sort>name the QAbstractListModel gets cleared and filled again, but doing it several times causes that glitch.

Link doesn't work :(

Are you using CSSU ?

Alfred 2011-10-17 21:15

This is starting to getting interesting...
(Too much grammar in one sentence for me:()

gionni88 2011-10-18 05:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by inean (Post 1110150)
Link doesn't work :(

Are you using CSSU ?

Yes I have CSSU 20.2010.36-2maemo15.

Link should work now. Let me know if it's clear, I had last 3g promo few MBs yesterday.

inean 2011-10-18 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by gionni88 (Post 1110262)
Yes I have CSSU 20.2010.36-2maemo15.

could you try with old qt library? (I mean without cssu).
let's try to narrow this a bit

datjomp 2011-10-18 09:20

Is QtComponents the missing link for running apps from this website: http://my-meego.com/software/index.php

Or are there more stuff thatīs missing before being able to them to run in Maemo?
Thanks

inean 2011-10-18 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by datjomp (Post 1110327)
Is QtComponents the missing link for running apps from this website: http://my-meego.com/software/index.php

Or are there more stuff thatīs missing before being able to them to run in Maemo?
Thanks

Normally is a 1,2,3 step:

1. remove all qtquick 1.1 specific code and change namespace
2. optify
3. update package dependences

see

http://wiki.maemo.org/QtComponents/Miniature
http://wiki.maemo.org/QtComponents/Butaca

for an example of the required changes

datjomp 2011-10-18 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by inean (Post 1110337)
Normally is a 1,2,3 step:

1. remove all qtquick 1.1 specific code and change namespace
2. optify
3. update package dependences

see

http://wiki.maemo.org/QtComponents/Miniature
http://wiki.maemo.org/QtComponents/Butaca

for an example of the required changes

Ok, thanks

Thatīs above my knowledge but itīs not impossible then as it seems :)

vasvlad 2011-10-18 12:32

Hi.

I'm trying to build MeeCast for new QtComponents and I have a problem with toolbar menu. I removed cache and checked packages of qt-components. Any ideas?

Vlad.

P.S.
I've found source of the problem. Early I've played with themes in directory /usr/share/themes/base and few files remained in this directory.
I've deleted all files and reinstalled the package qt-components-base-theme. It helped me.

inean 2011-10-18 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by vasvlad (Post 1110389)
Hi.
I've found source of the problem. Early I've played with themes in directory /usr/share/themes/base and few files remained in this directory.

Vlad, for your app, the interesting bits from constants.ini file on /opt/share/themes/base/meecotuych/constants.init are :
Code:

[QtcCore]
WINDOW_BUTTON_WIDTH  = 88;
WINDOW_BUTTON_HEIGHT = 52;

Whenever you change something of this, remember to:
  • Remove theme cache
    Or
  • Force qt-components to recreate cache updating index.theme timestamp
Code:

# touch -c /usr/share/themes/base/meegotuch/index.theme

gionni88 2011-10-18 18:37

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by inean (Post 1110314)
could you try with old qt library? (I mean without cssu).

I fear I'm unable to do it. I can upload the bed package to let someone who does not have CSSU try it.

Here it is.

inean 2011-10-18 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by gionni88 (Post 1110533)
I fear I'm unable to do it. I can upload the bed package to let someone who does not have CSSU try it.

Here it is.

There are some errors on code (see console logs), Most of them are related to InfoBanner which is my fault (see https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=12406). Wait until this bug is closed (A week or so) and try again.

vasvlad 2011-10-18 21:36

Hi.
I've uploaded the new version of MeeCast 0.3.34 with new dependencies from qt-components-10 to extras-devel repository.

Please test it.

Vlad.

MartinK 2011-10-22 09:49

BTW, why not upgrade QtQuick to 1.1 on Fremantle ? What is blocking this ?
Looks like it would solve quite a few issues & make it possible to run most Harmattan apps without modification.

inean 2011-10-23 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinK (Post 1111983)
BTW, why not upgrade QtQuick to 1.1 on Fremantle ? What is blocking this ?
Looks like it would solve quite a few issues & make it possible to run most Harmattan apps without modification.

Unfortunately, there's no official support for QtQuick 1.1 from nokia, so every app that depends from features added by CSSU (like qt 4.7.4) will never reach extras repo.

Sphinx780 2011-10-23 19:58

Hey guys,

Hoping someone can help me with this, followed instructions and tried to install butaca through FAM, here's the log.

Code:

Code:

--- 2011-10-23 14:48:33 ---
Start reading package lists
--- 2011-10-23 14:48:47 ---
Finished reading package lists
Start fetching package dates
need to fetch date for 0 packages
sent 0 requests, received 0 replies with 0 errors
Finished fetching package dates
--- 2011-10-23 14:49:57 ---
/usr/bin/apt-get -qsy --allow-unauthenticated -o Dir::Etc::sourcelist=/opt/fapman-cache/sources.list -o Dir::State::lists=/opt/fapman-cache/lists -o Dir::Etc::sourceparts="" --auto-remove install butaca
--- 2011-10-23 14:50:59 ---
Output from last process:
---
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
The following extra packages will be installed:
  qt-components-10 qt-components-base-theme
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  butaca qt-components-10 qt-components-base-theme
0 upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 36 not upgraded.
Inst qt-components-base-theme (0.1.90-1+0m5.1 Extras-testing:2.0/fremantle, Extras-devel:2.0/fremantle)
Inst qt-components-10 (1.0~git20111014-1+0m5 Extras-testing:2.0/fremantle, Extras-devel:2.0/fremantle)
Inst butaca (0.3.6+m5.1 Extras-devel:2.0/fremantle)
Conf qt-components-base-theme (0.1.90-1+0m5.1 Extras-testing:2.0/fremantle, Extras-devel:2.0/fremantle)
Conf qt-components-10 (1.0~git20111014-1+0m5 Extras-testing:2.0/fremantle, Extras-devel:2.0/fremantle)
Conf butaca (0.3.6+m5.1 Extras-devel:2.0/fremantle)

--- 2011-10-23 14:51:09 ---
/usr/bin/apt-get -qy --allow-unauthenticated -o DPkg::options::=--force-confnew -o Dir::Etc::sourcelist=/opt/fapman-cache/sources.list -o Dir::State::lists=/opt/fapman-cache/lists -o Dir::Etc::sourceparts="" --auto-remove install butaca
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
The following extra packages will be installed:
  qt-components-10 qt-components-base-theme
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  butaca qt-components-10 qt-components-base-theme
0 upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 36 not upgraded.
Need to get 84.1kB/5776kB of archives.
After this operation, 32.3MB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  qt-components-base-theme qt-components-10 butaca
Authentication warning overridden.
Get:1 http://repository.maemo.org fremantle/free butaca 0.3.6+m5.1 [84.1kB]
Fetched 84.1kB in 0s (111kB/s)
(Reading database ... 28530 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking qt-components-base-theme (from .../qt-components-base-theme_0.1.90-1+0m5.1_all.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/qt-components-base-theme_0.1.90-1+0m5.1_all.deb (--unpack):
 unable to create `./opt/share/themes/base/meegotouch/images/music/12-meegotouch-toolbar-textbutton-background.png': No space left on device
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)
Selecting previously deselected package qt-components-10.
Unpacking qt-components-10 (from .../qt-components-10_1.0~git20111014-1+0m5_armel.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package butaca.
Unpacking butaca (from .../butaca_0.3.6+m5.1_armel.deb) ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
 /var/cache/apt/archives/qt-components-base-theme_0.1.90-1+0m5.1_all.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

inean 2011-10-24 09:02

Code:

dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/qt-components-base-theme_0.1.90-1+0m5.1_all.deb (--unpack):
 unable to create `./opt/share/themes/base/meegotouch/images/music/12-meegotouch-toolbar-textbutton-background.png': No space left on device

I think it's clear ;)

Sphinx780 2011-10-24 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by inean (Post 1112742)
Code:

I think it's clear ;)

I guess here's where I'm confused and it's probably due to my lack of xterm knowledge.

I'm showing 134mb free in opt and 62 in rootfs. From what I'm seeing I need about 30mb open, am I mistaken?