maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Competitors (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   N8 - More proof that Nokia is losing it (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=51317)

h3llraz0r 2010-04-29 00:24

N8 - More proof that Nokia is losing it

"Nokia N8 Disappointing: First Reviews

It was supposed to be Nokia's next big thing after the N97 and the N900. It could have had all the features going for it that would have made it the most desirable handset money could buy - but, Nokia has given it away and what could have been a great opportunity to reclaim the "best smartphone crown", now lies in tatters. Well, we're not saying it! In fact, the phone which we are on about hasn't even been officially announced by Nokia. We're talking about the Nokia N8, the much awaited flagship device from Nokia - the existence of which is known to all - with everyone else except Nokia acknowledging its existence."

http://www.techtree.com/India/News/N...10807-893.html

Now those fanboys will cry "It's because Symbian is in its first v3 builds", "Their updates will fix it", "This isn't the N900/Maemo so why are you talking about it here", "The N900 is a developper phone", "This review site is so biased"

I'm just trying to prove that Nokia has lost it and their new "flagship" phone failure is more than enough proof to make my point.

To Nokia: Part of the reason why you were #1 in smartphones was because we thought that you were ahead of the competition in every aspect (around the N95 period). Now you're behind in just about everything. Release the Maemo update in a timely order and gain support or you will eventually lose your normal customer base to companies who put customer service ahead of convincing clients to buy into their "long term plans".

The only ones who will be loyal are your ignorant fanboys who are sefish enough to tell your general client base to go elsewhere if they're not happy, which is very counter-productive to Nokia's success. (Fanboys don't make more than 5% of Nokias sales).

I still support Nokia but if it goes on like this I'll switch to android and drop the cool FM transmitter feature that makes my phone so different than others. At least I know that with Android I will have 100x more apps and support with a bigger developper base while still being open source and free in most cases. I'll kindly ask those who tell me to sell the phone to please **** off and to post elswhere if that's what they think is the solution to the problem. "I'm happy with the N900" Isn't a real long term solution to the core of the problem so if you feel like posting about how much you like your phone, I suggest you do it by adding another app to the miserable 400 app library and prove me wrong.

/rant

wmarone 2010-04-29 00:27

Re: More proof that Nokia is losing it

Oh hey, look, old news. Nokia themselves criticized Eldar for getting his hands on a prototype running what they claim to be an unfinished build. Not that I'm interested in Symbian based devices, but I'll wait until someone gets a release device to consider their review.

Of course, you aren't proving anything, you're just trolling these forums.

Laughing Man 2010-04-29 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by h3llraz0r (Post 632410)
I still support Nokia but if it goes on like this I'll switch to android and drop the cool FM transmitter feature that makes my phone so different than others. At least I know that with Android I will have 100x more apps and support with a bigger developper base while still being open source and free in most cases. I'll kindly ask those who tell me to sell the phone to please **** off and to post elswhere if that's what they think is the solution to the problem. "I'm happy with the N900" Isn't a real long term solution to the core of the problem so if you feel like posting about how much you like your phone, I suggest you do it by adding another app to the miserable 400 app library and prove me wrong.

/rant

QT Compatibility

If it works out the way I think it will then Android will have itself a competitor in number of apps.

MohammadAG 2010-04-29 00:29

Eldar hasn't really been into Nokia lately, he's been ranting (might not be the best word) about Nokia ever since he got the N97/N900.

mrojas 2010-04-29 00:58

Quote:

To Nokia: Part of the reason why you were #1 in smartphones was because we thought that you were ahead of the competition in every aspect (around the N95 period). Now you're behind in just about everything.

Are you serious? I mean, the N8, even not being their flagship or a high-end phone (that's the place of future MeeGo devices) has got the best mobile camera, HDMI, Dolby Surround, worldwide 3G frequencies, USB OTG (you can plug in your USB stick on it like a computer); among other stablished Symbian features... and you have the nerve to say this?

Sometimes I just wish Nokia would not update their UI ever, if something, just to piss off this new breed of eye-candy nazis.

gom4381 2010-04-29 01:02

Well.... I just got rid of my N900 and I am not happy about it. I can sympathize with you in respect to the pr1.2 update and the N8 and its lack of perceived awesomeness. I would say that their build quality is seemingly better than others but they seem to neglect one aspect or another such as the updates for the N95 8Gb that took forever to reach stateside or the updates for the UK users and their N900's. They admitted to messing up the the N97 and the N900. I don't even have to mention the N96 that you can't find anywhere- it seems like Nokia's bastard child. But it is a company and hopefully they can learn from these mistakes and do something about the new releases.

I don't think that phone will have anything major done to it (N8) before it releases. It seems as if Nokia is getting defensive over this phone being leaked. They will again suffer some embarrasment for it but they will forge ahead and *leak* something that is supposed to come out but doesn't deliver. (Doesn't that sound like the Chicago Cubs?)When the N97 was being talked about it was going to be the new superphone....then it sold/sells really well despite the software issues. The N900 was(to me at least) supposed to be the end all to be all and it is actually a really nice phone-one that I regret trading- with some software issues. It can be improved upon just like the N97 and it will be.

You just have to be patient. Wait till next Monday and see how you feel about it. Maybe the update will be out then but maybe not. You will regret selling this phone....or not. But I do agree that they maybe have lost some direction. But the only way they will know it is through the pocketbook. No other way. The N97 was horrible upon release but still sold really well. Same for the N900. If these phones keep selling well then we as consumers are not telling the company what we feel. E.g.."(Nokia) This phone is awesome. (Consumer) I hate this phone."

Just my two cents...

Typed from N900. Honk Kong Sized Edition ;)
(Disguised as VAIO laptop)

nosa101 2010-04-29 01:03

stupid thread?
o hai, nice to meet you.

way post a review that is a copy-paste of a preview of a prototype device

*facepalm*

mmurfin87 2010-04-29 01:15

A few days ago I might have thought like you. This has dramatically changed my perception of all things Nokia.

bandora 2010-04-29 01:17

Please, don't buy a Nokia anymore.. it won't satisfy you.. Go with android or somewhere else, in the meantime we will enjoy Nokia products.. kthnxbye..

lma 2010-04-29 01:35

Quote:

"This isn't the N900/Maemo so why are you talking about it here"

Exactly, why?

Quote:

I'm just trying to prove that Nokia has lost it
Again, why, and what makes you think anyone here cares?

Kindly go away.

NvyUs 2010-04-29 01:40

more proof people dont know what they are talking about.
the device is still 3 months from release and most is complaints was software related and will be fixed,
eldar got his hands on a very early prototype and even if it was a production model and perfect he would of still been negative b/c hes trying to pick fights with anyone thats not Samsung.

T-unit 2010-04-29 01:45

All we care about is a great development platform that isn't bound by restrictions (like apple)

pankajsays 2010-04-29 02:02

i do not know what people want in a smart phone. they will never be satisfied until it is capable of launching a nuke missile from the camera. (i mean the main camera) :p

DarkPand0r 2010-04-29 02:06

His main problems:

- Slow when packed with Full Memory (Has he ever used a PC?)
- Poor UI (Admittedly its not the best looking, but VERY functional)
- Terrible HDMI (it uses the HDMI mini output.....like most video cameras on the market)

Its frustrating that these days everybody wants a mobile phone to be an iPhone with a QWERTY and everything else packed in. The list of people that shun anything without a big apple on the back is getting ridiculous.

jflatt 2010-04-29 02:17

nothing left to whine about except for prototypes?

gerbick 2010-04-29 02:18

As much as you guys panned what Eldar said about the N900; he was more right than wrong. It felt unfinished, rushed to market and probably wouldn't get support.

It didn't. And yes... I'm paraphrasing but Eldar sorta hit that one on the head. Still waiting on PR1.2, portrait & other things that other phones still support out of the box.

In regards to the N8, it's not a "flagship" phone, but it does have Nokia's flagship letter designation... N-series.

Nobody mentioned iPhone - that I'd listen to at least. The N8 just doesn't capture my attention beyond the included optics. Those bits entice me. But not the OS.

But to say that Nokia is "losing it"... lord that's a stretch.

gryedouge 2010-04-29 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by gerbick (Post 632488)
But to say that Nokia is "losing it"... lord that's a stretch.

You have my vote on that! The pitchfork and torches crowd has met up with the lynching party and are milling around the countryside! :rolleyes:

HellFlyer 2010-04-29 03:43

............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

MoJo 2010-04-29 04:18

I agree wholeheartedly with the OP in regards to Nokia's direction. It isn't that they have a bad plan, but more so that they don't have a plan. Nokia has been aimlessly going about doing some random acts, when the competition is gaining momentum. I agree with Eldar's review, and people tend to cringe at his honest review ... the Engadget review was botched not Eldars ... in fact he considered Maemo a fresh step in the right direction even if it was feature incomplete. What is the Symbian strategy? I thought Nokia was going to place the Symbian experience only on the mid-tier level smartphones ... this is an N series phone why Symbian, I think we can all agree the N8 would be much better off running Maemo/ MeeGo or whatever pet project Nokia concocts next why Symbian? Leave that crappy OS for crappy phones even if it is window dressed. I wouldn't mind having Symbian on the E-series business line phones, Symbian is suited for that but please not the N, what a crappy OS.

I always noticed with Nokia's products give you the world, but they handicap you in the process by giving you a straw to look at the world. What I am trying to say is that with each phone lies a major flaw. N900 is the whole tablet only mode, and Maemo technically being killed 3 months after launch. The N97 and the Nokia phones released in that same year all had underwhelming chips, the N900 marks the first Nokia ARM-Cortex A8 product breaking the 300 - 450MHz mark when the competition was running 600MHz and up. Nokia is slow to adopt faster chips, capacitive screens, app stores (please Ovi blows), and seems deadset in obstructing there own progress. People seriously wake up and see upper management is battling to make changes or play it safe, we the customers need to let them know of our collective opinion. Symbian is a dead end for N series, iterate products annually not quarterly, have global launches, strengthen Ovi and make it an app not a cloud experience, faster processor, atleast 200MHz faster or x amount of times more battery time improvements between releases, and an improved screen between models. Also can you guys release an N97 with Maemo, faster processor, more ram, and a 3.7inch screen in black ... that would be the perfect phone for the N920 what the N97 should of been originally. I almost bought that POS, and saw the asking price for the underwhelming performance scoffed and walked away.

The problem has always been that Nokias attention span is that of a gnewt. They lose focus/ interest on a product the minute it enters the shelves. Like a hanging hi-five, the customer is left alone with the phone navigating some of the strangest update cycles and restrictions.

Anyways to the OP keep in mind fanboys and developers are blinded to how perception of a company effects the buyers decision. For me I look at the potential buyer, the customer ... the average joe and jane. I had a guy come up to me who said he was into Nokia phones and never heard of the N900 ... tells me how bad of a job Nokia marketing has been. I think of the brand Apple has built up, and what really comes to mind is consistency on their products. Yes spec wise the iPhone is a POS, but me and you look at specs the average joe doesn't. They are driven by brand, and consistency really builds up that illusion of quality and good customer support. Nokia is tarnishing the brand, the CEO's must go period.

MeeGo is nonesense. It's like Firefox going to version 1.0 to be rolled back to 0.1 and the entire process repeated. That is pure insanity. Intel and Nokia leveraging each other to broaden the userbase MeeGo can effect is the biggest load of crap. Intel is firstly the worst business partner. They torpedoed the OLPC, and they were behind th Vista compatible GMA945 scandal. They are not an honest partner, and only want to broaden the x86 chipset to the mobile market which ARM totally dominates. Nokia is gaining nothing from this, and once they realize watch MeeGo be dropped. As I have said in another post, Nokia could go it alone with maemo Intel wasn't required but rather is an exit strategy as it adds another point failure to the maemo strategy.

h3llraz0r 2010-04-29 04:58

"You're judging a prototype!!!!!"

What about the N900? That phone was supposedly made for the general public when they released their MISLEADING AD. They ditched the OS for another, delayed the updates for the ditched OS and after the pathetic numbers, not because "it's a developper phone" but because of poor marketing probably planned from a member of this open source community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhTtsZATwBQ

Does this look like smartphone for the general public or are people too ******ED to know that it's a developper phone?

Everytime Linux tries to do something new to become mainstream its fanboys jump to it and take ownership and close its doors to any sort of evolution to become a mainstream-class OS. We've seen several attempts in the past decade but the conclusion has always been always the same: The problem is not linux, it's the selfish attitude of some members of the community towards the general public.

wmarone 2010-04-29 05:12

Awesome, we're being attacked again for Nokia's actions! Would you be happier if I unquestioningly agreed with you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by h3llraz0r (Post 632576)
They ditched the OS for another, delayed the updates for the ditched OS and after the pathetic numbers, not because "it's a developper phone" but because of poor marketing probably planned from a member of this open source community.

Since you seem intent on blaming the community and people here for what's going on, why not leave? Please, and take all the people who seem to insist that anyone who enjoys their phone is "delusional" or a "fanboy."

Quote:

Everytime Linux tries to do something new to become mainstream its fanboys jump to it and take ownership and close its doors to any sort of evolution to become a mainstream-class OS.
So you ARE blaming the community, and the Linux community as a whole, for Nokia's actions. Thanks, you've completely missed the point.

Quote:

We've seen several attempts in the past decade but the conclusion has always been always the same: The problem is not linux, it's the selfish attitude of some members of the community towards the general public.
We, the community, have NO RESPONSIBILITY for Nokia's actions. And no one in the community could stop anyone from making an attempt.

Texrat 2010-04-29 05:19

h3llraz0r, are you saying prototypes and "developer [read: early adopter]" devices are equivalent?

berty 2010-04-29 05:21

Handbags at dawn!

ossipena 2010-04-29 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoJo (Post 632561)
why Symbian, I think we can all agree the N8 would be much better off running Maemo/ MeeGo or whatever pet project Nokia concocts next why Symbian?

you lack ability to concentrate or have you totally missed:
-hardware?
-release price?

both would be something else if there was meego inside.... symbian kicks meego's *** with eyes closed and hands chained when not talking about top of the line HW.

ossipena 2010-04-29 05:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by gerbick (Post 632488)
Still waiting on PR1.2, portrait & other things that other phones still support out of the box.

well... depends what you mean with "portrait" but it could be that you'll have to wait until world ends with n900 "portrait"....

e: btw with portrait sms something should pop up atleast to extras-devel at Q3/2010

acano 2010-04-29 05:39

I think that akready as it is and with 35 per cent price of iphone or N900 it is already very good. Anyway, I think that as said oli pelka kalasvuo the UI is goint to be very improved before of going out.

harp 2010-04-29 05:57

Quote:

The problem is not linux, it's the selfish attitude of some members of the community towards the general public.
If by general public, you mean people who start threads like this, then screw them. There are two things you need to keep in mind before you come crying here.

1. This isn't a Nokia website
2. The community doesn't owe you or anyone else anything

daperl 2010-04-29 06:09

Quote:

Dude, no need to give us a link, the video came installed on the device.

Quote:

Does this look like smartphone for the general public or are people too ******ED to know that it's a developper phone?

The latter, this phone is way too cool for the ******ed general public. It's for geeks that like to party, and occasionally call their mom's.

Quote:

Everytime Linux tries to do something new to become mainstream its fanboys jump to it and take ownership and close its doors to any sort of evolution to become a mainstream-class OS. We've seen several attempts in the past decade but the conclusion has always been always the same: The problem is not linux, it's the selfish attitude of some members of the community towards the general public.
I'm sorry, but this paragraph is so poor that I'm forced to declare that you have Jumped the Shark.

NokTokDaddy 2010-04-29 06:14

Nokia build a wide range of phones. Most are targetted at a small sections of the market, frequently by way of hardware features as opposed to software. Nokia's profits are not built around top-end devices.

By comparison, other manufacturers build fewer phones and have more reliance on the top end as a result.

The epitome of that is the iphone - that had to be a success from the get-go. To make it close to perfect they had to simplfy it's features and hardware to the point where many now question its real value or purpose - you can argue that one out elsewhere...

N8 is Nokia's response to the changing market and to the changes within Nokia. It is not a response to iphone or Android OS's.

To date, Nokia do not have a truly all-conquering OS. That's why N8 competes in other areas: an advanced camera, ally bodyshell and social networking facilities. Because of Nokia's business model they only have to sell a relatively small number for it to be a success.

Timing is everything and with iphone 4(?) this summer Nokia can have a pop at apple via the N8. How will iphone's (rumoured) 5Mp camera look now? It's a good, old-fashioned pissing-up-the-wall contest and Nokia have won before iphone4 has undone it's fly.

To say that Nokia don't have a plan shows total ignorance. Nokia have acknowledged mistakes made in the recent past and have clearly mapped out their plans for the future. Do your own research.

The introduction of Qt will stimulate app development and make Ovi Store into what it should be. Symbian^3 and Maemo 5 are stepping stones on to truly appealing OS's that will take on anything else out there, but these things don't happen overnight...

N8 is not for me, but it will sell well. It will not appeal to those who demand a fluid and polished GUI experience, but will compete on it's own terms.

And that's what Beldar Conehead failed to understand...

h3llraz0r 2010-04-29 06:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by NokTokDaddy (Post 632617)
And that's what Beldar Conehead failed to understand...

Yes Beldar Conehead brings up random facts to explain Nokia's success but fails to understand that the lack of support is not part of the N900's business plan especially when PR 1.2 was promised and still didn't come out.

bandora 2010-04-29 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellFlyer (Post 632536)
............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

WOAH! This is probably the most amazing thing I've seen in this entire thread!! VERY NICE!

attila77 2010-04-29 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoJo (Post 632561)
I think we can all agree the N8 would be much better off running Maemo/ MeeGo or whatever pet project Nokia concocts next why Symbian? Leave that crappy OS for crappy phones even if it is window dressed. I wouldn't mind having Symbian on the E-series business line phones, Symbian is suited for that but please not the N, what a crappy OS.

I don’t agree and I’ll explain say why. MeeGo is in the phase of not even having an UI. Not exactly good for a camera (though an ASCII art camphone would certainly have a supergeek appeal). Maemo ? What Maemo ? Harmattan is AT LEAST still a good 6 months away. Fremantle ? When its camera software regularly gets criticized for being too rudimentary, and even the N900 is viewed as being shipped with something that people here seem to mention only in the context of when it will get replaced or upgraded ? So no, prior to the very end of 2010, there is no sense in any Nokia phone to sport Maemo/MeeGo, with the teeenzy exception of maybe making things like a N900-mini or a N900-MID. Symbian actually has a solid case here.

PS. I still believe it has an ARM11+dedicated video chip. It claims 7.5 hours of HD playback with a higher clocked CPU on a smaller battery than the N900. That doesn’t sound like an OMAP3.

ossipena 2010-04-29 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by h3llraz0r (Post 632624)
Yes Beldar Conehead brings up random facts to explain Nokia's success but fails to understand that the lack of support is not part of the N900's business plan especially when PR 1.2 was promised and still didn't come out.

so no support but support but...... try to make up your mind.

Endri 2010-04-29 07:01

Usually when I say those thing stupid ppl troll me

h3llraz0r 2010-04-29 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by ossipena (Post 632649)
so no support but support but...... try to make up your mind.

Like I said, fails to understand.

Bec 2010-04-29 07:11

Quote:

Well "h3llraz0r" I think this thread is a proof that you totally lost it.

I am no developer and the N900 works awesome for me.
There are no bugs in the N900 that stop me from using it the way I want and PR 1.2 is yet another update for me. As far as I'm concerned N900 is an excellent device and a finished product - and by the way you're trolling you're probably one of those iPh0ney fanbois - so that's a good place to start in understanding what an unfinished product is and what a firmware should have brought long ago but failed to deliver.

Secondly I find N8 to be great and if I didn't already have the N900 I'd eagerly wait for it.
Any opinions about it, especially eldar's, are unbiased and unfounded and his photos of the N8 probably come from the janitor or the cleaning lady, otherwise he would have shots and video samples taken with the device.

Thirdly, your opinion is turdly and based on someones opinion that never even held the device at all.
An opinion based on someones opinion that actually has an unfounded opinion doesn't count ;)

So seriously, crawl back to the hole you came from.

I'd kindly ask the mods to merge this thread with his other useless thread so he doesn't fill up too much forum space with nonsense and blaber.

Or why not merge them both with my poll, over here? :)

NokTokDaddy 2010-04-29 07:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by h3llraz0r (Post 632624)
... but fails to understand that the lack of support is not part of the N900's business plan especially when PR 1.2 was promised and still didn't come out.

"The lack of support is NOT part of the N900's business plan"?

Are you saying that support IS part of Nokia's business plan?

I've only had my N900 a couple of months and there's been one FW upgrade already and we know another's imminent (PR1.2) so I guess you're right - ongoing support clearly IS part of the plan.

That's what Nokia usually do. Just about every week a FW upgrade is released for some Nokia phone, and some FW upgrades are substantial - look at the one for the E72 last week.

mece 2010-04-29 07:25

Move this thread to Off-Topic please.

Bec 2010-04-29 07:27

And about the "genius" called Eldork... seriously...

Quote:

Eldar has also said that the much touted HDMI port on the phone is virtually unusable. This is because it is not your "ordinary" port and is smaller than the usual ones and will not work with existing HDMI cables.
http://www.eclecticelectronics.net/w...e1-500x358.jpg

When are these people going to start complaining about
"oh but it doesn't support a full SD card"
"but why is the USB so small, I was hoping to use the USB cable on my printer"

Seriously, I used to respect Eldar... but he failed with lame rumors and accusations too many times.
If you want proof, seek out his first impressions/praising of the i8910 - where is that phone now? no sales, no support from samsung and the final device wasn't anything like the prototype he had shown in any single way.

"Preview" of the N8 is an unprofessional and subjective short-story based on 3 pictures of the device.

abill_uk 2010-04-29 07:48

This thread has lost the plot. IMPOSSIBLE to do a fair review on a p.type anything. anyone moaning about the current status of N900 and moaning about Nokia are soon going eat their words. The much waited update is coming soon and from what i read on here from everyone downing the N900 will soon very regret their words especially the poor sods that have sold there's. STOP GRIPING AND MOANING ...WAIT LIKE THE REST OF US AND ENJOY FUTURE PLANS FOR N900. You lot have got either no brain cells or are just plain i want i want and i want it now . A very childish attitude to have.