maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Applications (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   [Maemo 5] FAS (FRuMMaGe Aircrack Script) (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=68363)

FRuMMaGe 2011-01-23 23:53

Re: [Maemo 5] FAS (FRuMMaGe Aircrack Script)

Quote:

Originally Posted by saud khan (Post 927019)
wow this UI looks amazing :D if you need anyone for testing then count me in ;)

Ill be making a small pre-release either tomorrow or the day after, just to iron out the kinks.

I'll need a few volunteers. I've already PMed angelbratz as he/she has shown a lot of interest and feedback to my script.

lxp 2011-01-24 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe (Post 927016)
On a side note, does anyone with grep/awk piping experience know how to determince whether a device is in monitor or managed mode via iwconfig?

You can also check the device's link encapsulation.
/sys/class/net/<device>/type would be 803 (IEEE 802.11 + radiotap) for monitor interfaces.
This should be at least true for all mac80211-based drivers.

FRuMMaGe 2011-01-24 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by lxp (Post 927028)
You can also check the device's link encapsulation.
/sys/class/net/<device>/type would be 803 (IEEE 802.11 + radiotap) for monitor interfaces.
This should be at least true for all mac80211-based drivers.

I opened the file but it just displayed 1. What am I doing wrong?

lxp 2011-01-24 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe (Post 927033)
I opened the file but it just displayed 1. What am I doing wrong?

It should be 1 (Ethernet) for managed/ad-hoc interfaces and 803 (IEEE 802.11 + Radiotap) for monitor interfaces.

FRuMMaGe 2011-01-24 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by lxp (Post 927039)
It should be 1 (Ethernet) for managed/ad-hoc interfaces and 803 (IEEE 802.11 + Radiotap) for monitor interfaces.

With monitor mode on and airodump running it returns "803".

angelbratz 2011-01-24 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe (Post 927024)
Ill be making a small pre-release either tomorrow or the day after, just to iron out the kinks.

I'll need a few volunteers. I've already PMed angelbratz as he/she has shown a lot of interest and feedback to my script.

PM received...awaiting instructions ^.^

I iz like the GUI...

Mushin 2011-01-24 11:32

Defo up for testing if you need another person.

Will the GUI allow a user to go from the "scan for APs" screen, to the aerodump dialog, and vice versa? In the current version, the only way I know to get another aerodump dialog (enter channel, AP MAC and write file) is to close the scan window and reopen again.

angelbratz 2011-01-24 12:06

i got 1 question for the AP scanned...the AP name contained space...how to go about it as i was directly kick out or the screen closed immidiately when i want tro authenticate...

e.g. AP name My Mac

Fast Run 00:18:39:A5:74:22

it close the window automatically when i press enter...

FRuMMaGe 2011-01-24 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mushin (Post 927291)
Defo up for testing if you need another person.

Will the GUI allow a user to go from the "scan for APs" screen, to the aerodump dialog, and vice versa? In the current version, the only way I know to get another aerodump dialog (enter channel, AP MAC and write file) is to close the scan window and reopen again.

Go back to the page before this one I posted some screenshots. The scan button runs airodump in the background then grabs all the essids, bssids and channels and displays a list. You just select the network you want and click "start package capture". This opens the airodump window in xterm.

Then you click authenticate and injection and these open seperate xterms too.

It basically does the same thing but with no need for any user input whatsoever. Very convenient :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelbratz (Post 927311)
i got 1 question for the AP scanned...the AP name contained space...how to go about it as i was directly kick out or the screen closed immidiately when i want tro authenticate...

e.g. AP name My Mac

Fast Run 00:18:39:A5:74:22

it close the window automatically when i press enter...

Oooh. Never tested with a space in the essid. Try surrounding it with 'quotes', if that doesnt work then I'm not sure sorry.

I'll take a look but I'm kind of busy on the gui. I'll work on them both when I get home.

angelbratz 2011-01-24 15:49

hehe...tried surrounding it with quotes...it threw me out of the window too...

"Fast Run" or 'Fast Run'

which is the correct 1?

or there is another way of going about it... >.<"

hopefully the GUI can solve this...or maybe can just let us know how to deal with it via xterm for the knowledge...

GAMBATEH on the GUI!!!