maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   MeeGo / Harmattan (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Home screen settings (orientation/ background/ livewallpaper) (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82330)

et3rnal 2012-02-16 10:32

Re: Home screen settings (orientation/background/livewallpaper)

So this is an extra "hidden" options on the rp 1.2 "as many other" and has nothing to do with the dev??? or hes the one who done them? confused :\

DarkSkies 2012-02-18 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigas (Post 1165578)
I'm on PR1.1, app version 1.2.3, and all the options I see are "Lock Orientation", "Hide weather", and "Only white text". I uninstalled then reinstalled the app from Ovi Store and rebooted. Another reason to wait expectantly for PR1.2!

Same here. The interactive background surely is PR1.2-only feature.

HtheB 2012-02-27 20:02

So now that PR1.2 is released, everybody that owns an N9 can enjoy livewallpapers! :) have fun!

aShtk 2012-02-27 22:49

Yes that is definitely a must have app.

The only thing that would make it perfect would be to be able to choose a different picture than the current wallpaper, and to set transparent weather and notifications icons.

Dragoss91 2012-03-09 10:31

Could you tell me please the path of config files of this app ? I'm using cyan theme and I have some problems because homesetting app works for blanco theme , so I wanna try to make it work for cyan theme also . :)

raptor2k7 2012-03-10 08:08

just updated mine after getting a notification but i don't see any changes. anyone know the change log?

sammyl 2012-03-13 02:51

Updated today (v1.2.5) from Nokia Store. The new build has an image option in the background setting to allow custom image on the home screen background.

Pirvokkula 2012-03-23 21:55

1.3.0 is out!

efion 2012-03-24 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pirvokkula (Post 1183381)
1.3.0 is out!

Is there any fix for unsynchronize icons and icon names when it turn from portrait to landsape VV. You know, the moment when the icons is in fix position, but the icon names blanks for a while.

And in feed homescreen, turn from landscape to portrait, the notifications feed is cutted on the landscape margin until its appear after you touch the screen.

I always not use/uninstall the app, because of those two. Since landscape tiles re-arrangement on the multitask homescreen is nearly impossible.

Vesuri 2012-03-28 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by efion (Post 1183443)
Is there any fix for unsynchronize icons and icon names when it turn from portrait to landsape VV. You know, the moment when the icons is in fix position, but the icon names blanks for a while.

And in feed homescreen, turn from landscape to portrait, the notifications feed is cutted on the landscape margin until its appear after you touch the screen.

These are problems in the home screen itself and cannot be fixed by a third party application. (The problems have not been fixed because switching between portrait and landscape is not officially supported and thus no time has been spent in making it perfect.)