maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Android (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Selfmade HTC One X commercial, please like it :) (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84095)

HtheB 2012-05-06 17:59

Selfmade HTC One X commercial, please like it :)

I made my own commercial for the HTC One X.
There is a competition at my work for the best video for the HTC One X.

Too bad I couldn't use any N9 in the commercial, but hey.. it's just for the amusement

Share the video on facebook/twitter and please like it to get many viewers and help me guys!

Thank you everybody!

Funny commercial video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIf1Y6JDOF0

schokopudding 2012-05-06 18:04

Re: Selfmade HTC One X commercial, please like it :)

I dont wanna be offensive... but it sucks :D

HtheB 2012-05-06 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by schokopudding (Post 1202645)
I dont wanna be offensive... but it sucks :D

Every (serious) comment is welcome :)

Just remember that it's my first attempt to make a video :D
so don't be so harsh on me pls :p

Nosph3ratu 2012-05-06 20:23

Liked!

Not bad at all for a first attempt. Its a bit cheesy but it made me chuckle :D

The background music is good as well as the alert sound from MGS. For your first video I'd say well done! :)

preflex 2012-05-06 20:31

1. Wrong forum. This belongs in "Competitors," not "Alternatives."

2. The video is nonsensical. Why someone just post a video of a crime to facebook, instead of just calling security or the police? It gets even sillier with "security: checking his facebook." Really? Did he post the video on Security's wall? Is the good guy friends with Security? If so, why didn't he just call. Seems to make a pretty lame case for a "smart"phone. In this situation, the "smart" bits are stupid and the smart thing to do is just call someone on the damned phone.

3. None of the features demonstrated, taking video, posting to facebook, or listening to Dr. Dre on Beatz audio are going to really impress any maemo users.

HtheB 2012-05-06 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosph3ratu (Post 1202710)
Liked!

Not bad at all for a first attempt. Its a bit cheesy but it made me chuckle :D

The background music is good as well as the alert sound from MGS. For your first video I'd say well done! :)

Thanks! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by preflex (Post 1202714)

True, sorry :) maybe a mod can move this thread.

Quote:

2. The video is nonsensical. Why someone just post a video of a crime to facebook, instead of just calling security or the police? It gets even sillier with "security: checking his facebook." Really? Did he post the video on Security's wall? Is the good guy friends with Security? If so, why didn't he just call. Seems to make a pretty lame case for a "smart"phone. In this situation, the "smart" bits are stupid and the smart thing to do is just call someone on the damned phone.

It's just a funny commercial for amusement... Not to be taken serious...
Quote:

3. None of the features demonstrated, taking video, posting to facebook, or listening to Dr. Dre on Beatz audio are going to really impress any maemo users.

again, it's just a commercial that I made that I wanted to share here with my homies on TMO :)

Nosph3ratu 2012-05-06 20:45

Quote:

Its not to be taken seriously. Its for a competition at his workplace not made to impress this community.

@HtheB I saw this other video also, I'm guessing its one of your "competitors" :p I have to say I like his a bit more but I obviously didnt "like" it ;)

HtheB 2012-05-06 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosph3ratu (Post 1202721)
Its not to be taken seriously. Its for a competition at his workplace not made to impress this community.

@HtheB I saw this other video also, I'm guessing its one of your "competitors" :p I have to say I like his a bit more but I obviously didnt "like" it ;)

hahhah yes :D
But I think that my team put more time and effort to get the result :p

mohannad 2012-05-06 20:50

+1. Was it recorded using a one x?

HtheB 2012-05-06 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohannad (Post 1202724)
+1. Was it recorded using a one x?

Yes, as it was a commercial/competition for HTC One X, we just took everything with the HTC One X