maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Applications (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Running android apps (extension) on n900 (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=72187)

tim_de_wolf 2011-04-15 16:06

Running android apps (extension) on n900

I was wondering (maybe this is kicking in an open door) if it is possible with some application to install android/iphone apps in maemo.

For example, an application to open the extension of the apps of android.

Ive tried NITDROID but wasnt very usefull IMO.

I don't think this'll turn up anything, but i'm just hoping i missed something while searching the internet on this matter.

Thanks!

MINKIN2 2011-04-15 16:10

Re: Running android apps (extension) on n900

Yes with Alien Dalvik

...and no they are not going to give it to us :(

Kershaw 2011-04-15 16:18

This kind off posts are very annoying.
If you follow this forum a little bit, you saw in a couple off hundred posts the answer to your question.
If this was possible, it already was publiced
If people read this post name, they think, finnaly it's there.

But no, again someone who don't know how to search this forum.

sr00t 2011-04-15 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim_de_wolf (Post 989176)
I was wondering (maybe this is kicking in an open door) if it is possible with some application to install android/iphone apps in maemo.

For example, an application to open the extension of the apps of android.

Ive tried NITDROID but wasnt very usefull IMO.

I don't think this'll turn up anything, but i'm just hoping i missed something while searching the internet on this matter.

Thanks!

Oh yeah I think I could do that! How come I didn't think of that before? Very good idea.
I'll go to code & compile the emulator and then I'll post it here.
It'll be ready in one hour maximum.

tim_de_wolf 2011-04-17 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kershaw (Post 989185)
This kind off posts are very annoying.
If you follow this forum a little bit, you saw in a couple off hundred posts the answer to your question.
If this was possible, it already was publiced
If people read this post name, they think, finnaly it's there.

But no, again someone who don't know how to search this forum.

bite me.....

tele 2011-04-17 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim_de_wolf (Post 990497)
bite me.....

now you're just being immature, i'm sick of people not searching before they post a new thread!
it will take you less time searching then making a new thread and many questions are already answered on those threads.

here is the thread as you cant be bothered searching! :mad: :mad:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=69492

and you will only get abuse if you use this kind of language. think before you write something.
you will be treated the same as you treat other people :mad:

elie-7 2011-04-17 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by sr00t (Post 989239)
Oh yeah I think I could do that! How come I didn't think of that before? Very good idea.
I'll go to code & compile the emulator and then I'll post it here.
It'll be ready in one hour maximum.

hahahaha LMAO, well since we are asking for nearly impossible things, can we have COD black ops ported on the n900, i'm pretty sure our 600 mhz arm cpu can play it @30 fps :D

Electricgod 2011-04-17 14:54

Someone please delete this thread..!!

tim_de_wolf 2011-04-17 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by tele (Post 990506)
now you're just being immature, i'm sick of people not searching before they post a new thread!
it will take you less time searching then making a new thread and many questions are already answered on those threads.

here is the thread as you cant be bothered searching! :mad: :mad:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=69492

and you will only get abuse if you use this kind of language. think before you write something.
you will be treated the same as you treat other people :mad:

Is there a reason why you state the, in your eyes, obvious? You would like all the 433 people who viewed this thread, took the time to read your reply, and then leave again with the feeling, hmm i still didnt find what i was looking for. Maybe ill just start a thread and ask the community. Because since I recall everyone is free to ask whatever he may feel like asking, and ask it to whoever feels like answering. But we create a thread to get clearance. Not eveyone who posts here checks on this forum everyday for news. Some of us drop by in the hope of people helping them. So I am immature? For reacting to someone who completely misinterpreted the thread, and can't say nothing topic related, but: "Im annoyed by this online internet hero for posting something someone else already posted." I couldnt be bothered less.

So please delete this thread, i just waisted 5 valuable minutes of my life telling someone who i will probably never meet, see or speak to again in my life, something he probably cant be botherd with. now... dont you feel like saying "bite me"?

tele 2011-04-17 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim_de_wolf (Post 990740)
Is there a reason why you state the, in your eyes, obvious? You would like all the 433 people who viewed this thread, took the time to read your reply, and then leave again with the feeling, hmm i still didnt find what i was looking for. Maybe ill just start a thread and ask the community. Because since I recall everyone is free to ask whatever he may feel like asking, and ask it to whoever feels like answering. But we create a thread to get clearance. Not eveyone who posts here checks on this forum everyday for news. Some of us drop by in the hope of people helping them. So I am immature? For reacting to someone who completely misinterpreted the thread, and can't say nothing topic related, but: "Im annoyed by this online internet hero for posting something someone else already posted." I couldnt be bothered less.

So please delete this thread, i just waisted 5 valuable minutes of my life telling someone who i will probably never meet, see or speak to again in my life, something he probably cant be botherd with. now... dont you feel like saying "bite me"?

cool story bro. theres a search button for a reason! snm