maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Neo900 (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   questions regarding Neo900 Shop (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=95482)

joerg_rw 2015-12-28 18:44

Re: questions regarding Neo900 Shop

2 Attachment(s)
Hi everybody!
sorry for the long time of silence but I had to recover from a severe state of inanition.

PayPal decided to answer my mail to a lawyer that was not involved in the communication thread - how weird. Anyway PP's lawyer and author of the answer clearly states that payments shall be released to us 6 months after original transaction. Alas PP doesn't act accordingly, i.e. on our account nothing has changed yet. So I now need to convince PP to act according to their own lawyer's words, which I attach here for you to see the original (truncated to hide any personal data like names and email-addr which I'm not sure the owners would like to see that data published)

I'll post a follow-up as soon as any newsworthy things happen
cheers
jOERG

[edit] ps: I don't think our customers pushing PP further will help much, so maybe you wait with sending further mails until we cleared the 180day subject. If it doesn't pan out, we can restart the P'P'pestering ;)

joerg_rw 2016-01-25 15:48

Happy to announce the PP issue got solved "by timeout" (180 day rule).
Thanks to everybody for your support with this, and sorry for the inconvenience and delay caused by it all.

We're considering whether to offer a different product via PayPal (after approval by PP), somthing like "download of all documentation, project files and schematics", with only a sidenote that we will grant a rebate in same amount on the price of final product Neo900 device.

cheers
jOERG

endsormeans 2016-02-03 02:26

As soon as this possibility of re-enabling funds via paypal is concrete...
let us know...
it will then mean just the time taken to shunt funds via that platform...

So happy that things are coming back to normal....

stevenc 2016-04-17 18:57

Hello,

Please note that although neo900.org and my.neo900.org have an IPv6 AAAA record in DNS (2a01:4f8:d16:270f::2) this has not been working for quite some time. It causes me a bit of difficulty accessing the website. If IPv6 can't be fixed easily, it'd be better to not advertise it in DNS. Thanks a lot!

Code:

Last  5 pings
 1. ex3k6.rz15.hetzner.de        .....
 2. hos-tr2.juniper1.rz15.he        .....
 3. core21.hetzner.de                .....
 4. hos-tr1.ms-ex3k1.rz16.he        .>...
 5. ::                                ?????

stevenc 2016-04-17 21:15

Hint: Hetzner recently uses link-local address fe80::1 as default IPv6 gateway:
Code:

ip -6 addr add 2a01:4f8:d16:270f::2/64 dev eth0
ip -6 route add default via fe80::1 dev eth0

You can test by pinging my own server at Hetzner (in another subnet, which will test that the default route is correct) :
Code:

ping6 2a01:4f8:150:6143::1
Thanks!