maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Nokia N900 (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Buying N900 screws (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=96241)

enne30 2015-12-09 14:17

Buying N900 screws

Somebody knows if nokiaparts still works for buying replacements? php errors make me sad :(

http://www.thenokiaparts.com/eng/tuo...SCREWS-7000567

I cannot find anywhere complete N900 screw set...

robthebold 2015-12-09 15:36

Re: Buying N900 screws

Doesn't look promising. I was clicking around and tried the "Contact" link and it says:
Quote:

Shop is closed. Product database is no longer updated. On our main site
there is now an option to choose delivery to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Iceland, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States. Parts are available for Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson.
The link in that text takes me to KLC Finland (which is in Finnish, which I don't read). The Nokia section there just has mostly Lumia stuff and a subcategory "MUUT MALLIT " which has some N9 parts, most of which are not in stock according to Google translate. :(

tommo 2015-12-09 15:37

1 Attachment(s)
I have two sets somewhere, if I can find them they are yours, but it's a big if!

Edit: found something that looks like it might be them!

enne30 2015-12-10 08:42

Hi tommo, if you kindly can pm me shipping cost to italy (cheaper one, no tracking, etc) I'll send you address and paypal amount..

thank you very much :)

enne30 2015-12-10 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by robthebold (Post 1490982)
Doesn't look promising. I was clicking around and tried the "Contact" link and it says:

The link in that text takes me to KLC Finland (which is in Finnish, which I don't read). The Nokia section there just has mostly Lumia stuff and a subcategory "MUUT MALLIT " which has some N9 parts, most of which are not in stock according to Google translate. :(

thanks for investigating it, I thought there were few (or no) chances :(

tommo 2015-12-10 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by enne30 (Post 1491063)
Hi tommo, if you kindly can pm me shipping cost to italy (cheaper one, no tracking, etc) I'll send you address and paypal amount..

thank you very much :)

Just pm your address and I will post it tomorrow, call it an early xmas present!

pichlo 2015-12-10 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommo (Post 1491082)
Just pm your address and I will post it tomorrow, call it an early xmas present!

Or a late one, as the case may be :) I have sent post to Italy in the past and I must say, the delivery was not always the speediest. Even some eBay sellers have speial delivery estimates for Italy than the rest of Europe.

tommo 2015-12-10 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by pichlo (Post 1491085)
Or a late one, as the case may be :) I have sent post to Italy in the past and I must say, the delivery was not always the speediest. Even some eBay sellers have speial delivery estimates for Italy than the rest of Europe.

Once it's in the hands of royal mail anything could happen!

enne30 2015-12-10 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by pichlo (Post 1491085)

Unfortunately I know delivery times in italy are not in the top 10 in Europe :D

Anyway, usually, I get unregistered mail from UK in 1 week or so.. Anyway never tried near Christmas period... :eek:

enne30 2015-12-10 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommo (Post 1491082)

PM sent, thank you again.
I'm proud being a member of such a community. :)