maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Buy & Sell (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Selling my Jolla C [high karma members first] (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=97130)

javispedro 2016-08-04 14:00

Selling my Jolla C [high karma members first]

As discussed elsewhere I don't find the Jolla C a significant enough improvement to warrant losing TOH (specially the keyboard OH). Thus, it's not replacing my main phone, I have plenty of secondary ones already, and I will be soon moving abroad.
So I'm selling it.

I only used it for two days; I am going to ask the original price:

160€ plus ~20€ shipping

Shipping costs depending on the country (yep, shipping out of Spain is somewhat expensive).

However, I'm going to restrict this to maemo.org members with high karma/thanks, developers/users with significant contributions, or anyone who can prove a long-term involvement with Maemo or Jolla (e.g. via IRC logs or if I know them personally).

Also, EU countries preferred for now. If shipping to other countries, take customs into account. No "gift" trickery.

This is for a Jolla C in its original box with all the included accessories.
I don't yet know what else comprises the Jolla Developer Program, but in any case, I'm selling the Jolla C only. Don't assume anything from the program other than the device is included.

Please reply here or PM me if you're interested. This is NOT an auction. Don't PM me for increased offers. After a week or so, I will examine all the requests and decide.

chenliangchen 2016-08-04 16:25

Re: Selling my Jolla C [high karma members first]

Ideal for our community contributors failed/unable to catch the device and refuse to pay stupid money on eBay.

We could also have a donation account owned by council (this is what I mentioned on Ancelad's leave) to purchase this device and award to developer like CepiPerez/Coderus/Ancelad....... etc. in the case of their device broken down/stolen...

coderus 2016-08-04 16:52

I have Jolla C! But i know other developers interested in this device (if you want to ship to Russia :D)

Ancelad 2016-08-04 16:57

I don't need JC anymore, I have a deal with Win7Mac :)

taixzo 2016-08-04 17:11

Does Jolla C support 3G or 4G frequencies in the Americas?

javispedro 2016-08-04 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by taixzo (Post 1511744)
Does Jolla C support 3G or 4G frequencies in the Americas?

I believe it is the same set as the original Jolla. No USA for sure.

Halftux 2016-08-04 19:25

Hi javispedro,

I like to apply for the Jolla C. I have only a little karma (262) but I contributed some apps to extras written few tutorials and try to help when ever I can.

I also made two sailfish apps without having a device and atm I try to port hextool to sailfish.
Developing only with the emulator is limiting (no gps, cpu?, power consumption) and looks not real.

However if some decent developer would like to have the device he should get it. I would also be happy if somebody has a cheap heavy used Jolla or a Jolla with broken glass which he don't need anymore.

If you would like to know I can make a list with uploaded apps and binaries.

Btw does sailfish has a custom kernel and iptables?

Thanks for reading, long life maemo.

peterleinchen 2016-08-04 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halftux (Post 1511751)
Hi javispedro,

I like to apply for the Jolla C. I have only a little karma (262) but I contributed some apps to extras written few tutorials and try to help when ever I can.

Supported.
But of course there may/will be other supported requesters, so I guess javispedro will have to do a not so easy decision in the end

catbus 2016-08-04 19:50

[little OT]
Where one can find ones karma-points?
[/little OT]

peterleinchen 2016-08-04 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by catbus (Post 1511757)
[little OT]
Where one can find ones karma-points?
[/little OT]

[little hint]
here
[/little hint]