maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   SailfishOS (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   [WIP] App / Tweak: patchmanager a system-wide patching system + homescreen tweak (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92935)

lukas95np 2014-04-17 10:37

Re: [WIP] App / Tweak: patchmanager and lipstick-pandora, a system-wide patching system + homescreen tweak

I follow the guide but when i active "control center" and i refresh the UI i can't access to it.:confused:

mousse04 2014-04-17 12:05

Re: [WIP] App / Tweak: patchmanager and lipstick-pandora, a system-wide patching system + homescreen tweak

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukas95np (Post 1421691)
I follow the guide but when i active "control center" and i refresh the UI i can't access to it.:confused:

Try to reboot

Timpaxi 2014-04-17 12:09

I installed both sfiets pandora-box and control panel in events view from sevanteri, working great! And saw from twitter that in future it will include to pandora-box, right?

lukas95np 2014-04-17 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by mousse04 (Post 1421700)
Try to reboot

Doesn't work. I can try to follow again the guide. how can i delete all things I have installed?

Sfiet_Konstantin 2014-04-17 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukas95np (Post 1421703)
Doesn't work. I can try to follow again the guide. how can i delete all things I have installed?

Tried to add some ambience as favorite in gallery ?

lukas95np 2014-04-17 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin (Post 1421717)
Tried to add some ambience as favorite in gallery ?

Thanks! it works now. How can I put other option to the control center? (i only have Wifi, 3g,bluetooth and airplane mode)
Sorry but I'm not so pratical of sailfish tips (i have it since today :D) and i don't know this website very well :)

TemeV 2014-04-17 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukas95np (Post 1421728)
Thanks! it works now. How can I put other option to the control center? (i only have Wifi, 3g,bluetooth and airplane mode)
Sorry but I'm not so pratical of sailfish tips (i have it since today :D) and i don't know this website very well :)

You should be able to add anything from the settings. Just long press and "add to favorites"

Sfiet_Konstantin 2014-04-18 13:10

For those who are interested, that's how I'm planning to do system widgets for control centers: just write a Jolla settings plugin.

Torch switch

Mikkosssss 2014-04-18 14:05

Are you going to update 5x6 to 5x7 or do I have to try? :p

These tweaks are edited qml files? And your patchmanager does copying job if I understand right?

Dam 2014-04-19 12:09

Hello,

the 3G toogle is greyed out in control center, cannot be enabled/disabled.
Is it just me ? All others work fine...

thanks