maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Alternatives (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I really want to try to install Nitdroid V11 is there anything that can give my full turtorial (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=71220)

pedrocoba 2011-03-19 14:59

I really want to try to install Nitdroid V11 is there anything that can give my full turtorial

If anyone can give the installer turtorial Nitdroid V11
or a link to I can apply Nitdroid V11 on my N900.
I will be grateful couple. :)
because I've started to feel bored with my N900 features today.

Thanks before :)

funkmunk 2011-03-19 17:26

Re: I really want to try to install Nitdroid V11 is there anything that can give my full turtorial

Nitdroid v11 is under testing & hence not open to the public cause it still has a few bugs that have to be taken care of..

So till then i suggest u to have patience & wait till it get released in this forum....

pedrocoba 2011-03-19 17:54

Re: I really want to try to install Nitdroid V11 is there anything that can give my full turtorial

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkmunk (Post 971128)
Nitdroid v11 is under testing & hence not open to the public cause it still has a few bugs that have to be taken care of..

So till then i suggest u to have patience & wait till it get released in this forum....

I can not wait to wait for a V11 Nitdroid
I already saturated with N900 features now.
At least I can get pleasure and other features in Nitdroid V11.
Thanks for the info
maybe I should be patient to wait.:)

midflow 2011-03-23 08:55

hope it has fully call function :D

Thefreediver 2011-03-23 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by midflow (Post 973725)

Yes, this would be a big breakthrough Keep up the good work!

arora.rohan 2011-03-23 09:44

Pls lock this thread admin.

Switch_ 2011-03-23 09:51

Re: I really want to try to install Nitdroid V11is there anything that can give my full turtorial

If you need to ask for a full tutorial on how to install NITDroid then

-YOU SHOULDN'T BE INSTALLING IT-

And as for v11 if you haven't done the research on it already and understand it is a beta release for testers -ONLY- then again,

And if you are not confident in reflashing your device if it all goes horribly tits up then,

and if on the other hand, you don't know how to google for answers and where the NITDroid forum and Wiki is then, guess what?! Thats right!!!

And if you don't understand and already know that telephony functions -WORK- but no sound is routed from the microphone therefore calling is useless then

so, calls DONT work, WONT work, v11 is TESTERS ONLY, BETA release, and you need a modicum of EXPERTISE to install AND uninstall so

-DON'T BLOODY INSTALL IT-

Christ on a bleeding bike. I give up.

jedi 2011-03-23 09:57

Re: I really want to try to install Nitdroid V11is there anything that can give my full turtorial

Quote:

Originally Posted by Switch_ (Post 973755)
If you need to ask for a full tutorial on how to install NITDroid then

And as for v11 if you haven't done the research on it already and understand it is a beta release for testers -ONLY- then again,

And if you are not confident in reflashing your device if it all goes horribly tits up then,

and if on the other hand, you don't know how to google for answers and where the NITDroid forum and Wiki is then, guess what?! Thats right!!!

And if you don't understand and already know that telephony functions -WORK- but no sound is routed from the microphone therefore calling is useless then

so, calls DONT work, WONT work, v11 is TESTERS ONLY, BETA release, and you need a modicum of EXPERTISE to install AND uninstall so

-DON'T BLOODY INSTALL IT-

Christ on a bleeding bike. I give up.

Where can I download it? PLEAZZZZZZZ HELP ME!!

(ducks)

:D

titi974 2011-03-23 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thefreediver (Post 973735)
Quote:

Originally Posted by midflow (Post 973725)

Yes, this would be a big breakthrough Keep up the good work!

it's been answered many times, there is still no call function. In fact, you can call but the other person won't hear you as there is an issue with alsa mixer...
learn how to search next time ;)

ammyt 2011-03-23 14:47

gstreamer rocks!
alsa mixer sucks!
N11 is for testers' lucks!
n00bs should stay awux!