maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   MeeGo / Harmattan (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   my n9 is running pr1.2 ???? (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=81521)

jalyst 2012-03-03 10:00

Re: my n9 is running pr1.2 ????

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibrahimshehata (Post 1173021)
Well now I have realized that I have made a big mistake by buying the N9. Since I have got it in January I have updated the firmware twice. First after unpacking it and start to use it there was a GPS issue, that I have been able to solve it by loading an application and editing the a system file. After the first firmware update the camera stopped working and solved it by loading another firmware. Now with this last firmware update the problem with updating the devtools-memory and Debug. Nokia is in a great miss, I think it is close to break down facing a real good competition. Not to mention that N9 is far behind the older N8 that I had.

FOR SURE THIS IS MY LAST NOKIA.

Sooo it's your first post here....
You've never bothered to reach out for any help, & yet you've already come to that conclusion
Hmmm curious, curious indeed...

All the issues you describe (its hard to be sure as your English is unclear) have informative threads, I bet you didn't know that.
Oh and any special reason why you're reviving this old/dead thread?

zero.vishnu 2012-03-21 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibrahimshehata (Post 1173021)
Well now I have realized that I have made a big mistake by buying the N9. Since I have got it in January I have updated the firmware twice. First after unpacking it and start to use it there was a GPS issue, that I have been able to solve it by loading an application and editing the a system file. After the first firmware update the camera stopped working and solved it by loading another firmware. Now with this last firmware update the problem with updating the devtools-memory and Debug. Nokia is in a great miss, I think it is close to break down facing a real good competition. Not to mention that N9 is far behind the older N8 that I had.

FOR SURE THIS IS MY LAST NOKIA. I have an Andriod Samsung Tablet and very satisfied with it. Lots of applications available in the Andriod Market.>>>> My next Cel is for sure Samsung Galaxy 4 or ?.

ADEUS NOKIA

A weird post reviving an old thread deserves a weird reply.

I'm sure you are trying to help us benevolently by telling us something, but I cant make heads or tails from your words. Devtools-memory, editing system files, Debug, and Andriods.

I know I'm not smart, but you didn't have to point it out by using so many tech terms. I feel so stupid now.

How do I buy this mythical Andriod and Samsung Galaxy 4 Cel?

slarti 2012-03-21 20:22

Damn! I thought tamerbatar got PR1.3 accidentally on his N9-from-the-future and came to share screenshots with everyone...

I AM DISAPPOINT

Rusnak-COBRA 2012-03-22 12:54

some of PR1.3 improvements and fixing are already in beta testing stage, but not many people working on it. wonder why they are not spreading it wider, to the TECH public, to tell what needs to be done and what not to chenge rather, cause it can be even worse :D