maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Jolla Tablet (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Jolla claims Tablet refunds 80% finished (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=96772)

tommo 2018-02-23 19:15

Re: Jolla claims Tablet refunds 80% finished

This should be changed to ‘Jolla ****s people around for sooo long that 80% don’t care anymore’....

vistaus 2018-09-11 10:18

I agree with tommo: it's like they don't care anymore as I'm still waiting for the second refund...
I know they're not as rich as Microsoft or whatever other company, but it's not like I'm rich either (I barely make enough to survive!), so after such a long time, it would be nice if they finished the refund.

Dave999 2018-09-11 13:18

But hey. We are still 20% left that cares about jolla and the refund. :D

I do still think that some of them wants to do the right thing but are blocked by some manager!

The sad thing is not that all isn’t refunded yet. It’s that they didn’t even continued with atleast a few every month and not communicated anything about this for 9 month. Not even a status message.

lokai 2018-11-05 23:11

I just thought about using some Sony mobile with SFOS and checked since long time my Jolla account.
And guess what?

Nowhere in the account you see any sign of some tablet payment or any open outstanding refunds.
Just nothing.
No possibility to use that lost money for gaining SFOS license(s)!

So :mad: ...

Dave999 2018-11-06 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokai (Post 1550103)
I just thought about using some Sony mobile with SFOS and checked since long time my Jolla account.
And guess what?

Nowhere in the account you see any sign of some tablet payment or any open outstanding refunds.
Just nothing.
No possibility to use that lost money for gaining SFOS license(s)!

So :mad: ...

Yes, It’s sad that not everyone can get the money since jolla obviusly have some money to be able refund a few every month.

If jolla dont even give option to use the money to buy stuff it’s even worse since they lose nothing to let a few users buy it for refund money. Might give you an indication that jolla might trying to ignore the backers and supporters.

It could also mean that you have to wait for Beta version to be able to buy it for refund money?

Amboss 2018-11-06 12:09

Why are you always claiming "noone"?

I was asked in the first round for the first refund half and again in the second round for the second half. The latter I converted for 2 licences of Sailfish X, of which I use one so far successfully.

pichlo 2018-11-06 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amboss (Post 1550128)

I don't usually read Dave's "refund" posts, too tedious. But now that you made me, I'd like to point out in all fairness that "no one" and "not everyone" are not the same thing.

Amboss 2018-11-06 13:41

Whoopsi, my fault ;)

mscion 2018-11-06 16:53

I think I got the first half refund but not the second. But to be honest, it has been so long I can't even remember if I got the first half back!

gerbick 2018-11-06 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amboss (Post 1550128)

I was asked in the first round for the first refund half and again in the second round for the second half. The latter I converted for 2 licences of Sailfish X, of which I use one so far successfully.

I do know that I can purchase the license while shopping via VPN (set to Germany for instance) but converting my second refund into licenses was not an option for me in the US.