maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Android (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   The Grand NITDroid Thread - NITDroid ICS Upgrade! (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=66459)

raptoro07 2010-12-02 19:29

Re: [TUTORIAL] NITDROID easy install, install on EMMC, All fixes, Overclocking NIT to noobs, the full guide

Quote:

Originally Posted by agdroubi (Post 887821)
Installed before

I am the same. Just changed the .05 to .06 and it worked fine

agdroubi 2010-12-02 19:30

Re: [TUTORIAL] NITDROID easy install, install on EMMC, All fixes, Overclocking NIT to noobs, the full guide

Quote:

Originally Posted by ammyt (Post 887819)
did u download a fresh copy or is this installed before
EDIT: Ignore it just copy the files as stated and change EXT to INT Don't worry this is the boot menu name

Not only in the first value all the 05 are changed to 06

ammyt 2010-12-02 19:33

this is just the name of the bootmenu entry change it as it's nothing to worry about

confusedfella 2010-12-02 19:34

How do you uninstall nitdroid on the emmc?

raptoro07 2010-12-02 19:34

I just wanted to take a moment to put in my two cents for this.

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! Thanks ammyt!

I had NITDROID already installed and followed the guide from #7 on and now I have a very nice Android that is smooth and fast. If you have NITDROID on SD Card, you have got to put it on the eMMC. This is the way to go. Full on dual OS's. Once 0.0.9 comes out with newer android and fixes, this may be a run all the time situation for me.

ammyt 2010-12-02 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by confusedfella (Post 887835)
How do you uninstall nitdroid on the emmc?

look at the first post last entry :)

mido.fayad 2010-12-02 20:12

hey ammyt

there is some thing wrong in unistalling

as the command mount /dev/mmcblk1p2 /and only mounts mmcblk1p2 which is a partition of the memory card not emmc so it won't unistall nitdroid installed on /home

ammyt 2010-12-02 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by mido.fayad (Post 887861)
hey ammyt

there is some thing wrong in unistalling

as the command mount /dev/mmcblk1p2 /and only mounts mmcblk1p2 which is a partition of the memory card not emmc so it won't unistall nitdroid installed on /home

Files added over their can be manually removed

ammyt 2010-12-02 20:18

oh my god my internet is so crapped up *sighs*

tele 2010-12-02 20:26

will definately try it over the weekend. Looks really easy :)
thanks buddy