maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Applications (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Scoresheet feedback thread (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=48883)

hqh 2010-03-31 20:15

Scoresheet feedback thread

This is a feedback thread for the application Scoresheet (A simple tool for scorekeeping in various games with the ability to save and load scoresheets. Also includes an on-screen numeric keypad for portrait mode.)

The app is currently in extras-devel and cannot be installed until PR1.2 gets released. I opened this thread so I can have a bugtracker link :)
Promoted to extras-testing.

Known bugs:

- Progress bar runs multiple times when loading a file
FIXED in 0.9.3

- Opening any dialog in portrait mode switches the app back to landscape (seems to be a Qt bug/feature)
A (not perfect) workaround exists in 0.9.4. It can sometimes make the display stutter when dialogs are opened/closed, but at least it usually keeps the intended orientation :)

coolice 2010-04-01 17:05

Re: Scoresheet feedback thread

Hi !

I like this, as it is great. As you said it can not be insatalled as has missing libqt4-core/dbus/gui/maemo5 and xml packages.

As the previous version installed superb, may I ask why it has been compiled a non released library ?

You know there is no clue when that will be available... :-(

All the best,

Andrew

coolice 2010-04-03 11:29

Hi !

Any chance to compile it with 1.1 library ?

Many Thanks,

Andrew

hqh 2010-04-03 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolice (Post 591622)
As the previous version installed superb, may I ask why it has been compiled a non released library ?

The autobuilder has been updated to 1.2 SDK so that developers could get their software ready for PR1.2... I was doing just that :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolice (Post 593654)
Any chance to compile it with 1.1 library ?

No, sorry. Let's all just wait a little bit :)
(Unless you want to fiddle with it yourself... The source is at http://maemo.org/packages/source/vie...sheet/0.9.2-1/ )

fraaaaanka 2010-04-03 14:41

well if its the same as previous version its great .... does the job perfectly.

is there any way this app can be altered in some way to create a simple excel style worksheet?
ability to have just the following functions would be a brilliant start....
X - + / (multiply, minus, plus, divide)

would be uber useful!
any chance?

jesuska 2010-04-03 21:22

Hi !
I am using this cool little app, and i'd love to give some feedback :

-i'd like to be able to use it in landscape mode as well, thus allowing for more players on a single screen without having to move around the window.

Could you possibly consider this in the next update ?
Thanks a lot for this app !

hqh 2010-04-03 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraaaaanka (Post 593789)
is there any way this app can be altered in some way to create a simple excel style worksheet?

No, sorry. Although I admit that a finger-friendly spreadsheet would be useful, it would require too much work. This was never intended to be a spreadsheet replacement. Better to wait for a proper gnumeric port I guess (iirc there was already a thread for some preliminary version here).

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesuska (Post 594210)
Could you possibly consider this in the next update ?
Thanks a lot for this app !

You're lucky, because it already supports landscape... only Qt autorotation doesnt't work, so it's locked to portrait. It should be fixed in pr1.2.

jesuska 2010-04-04 07:27

cool ! looking forward to it
thanks

hqh 2010-05-25 19:31

Promoted to extras-testing.

I'll try to keep the first post updated with any known bugs.

aanckar 2010-07-01 07:16

Very useful app! How about an option to edit the player names?