maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   MeeGo / Harmattan (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   [Announce] Status Menu Extension for N9 (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=85816)

Wallace 2012-08-08 12:40

Re: [Announce] Status Menu Extension for N9

0.0.5.6 version bug for me.

Presence for Skype (green dot) does not stay active when I leave wifi -> dualmode. And vice versa. I must activate it manually every time.

Is it possible to do a toggle to status menu for default browser change? Web -> Firefox -> Opera?

imaginaryenemy 2012-08-08 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeChios (Post 1248961)
with 0.0.5.6 version I have a bug with the alarm. When the alarm starts, I can't stop it, unless I close the phone (I must press the power button for 10 sec)
The button swipe up is gone...

I do not have this bug with 0.0.5.6. My alarms are able to be stopped no problem.

LavaCroft 2012-08-08 14:00

What a waste of resources to have two talented people work on two seperate projects that aim to bring about the same changes to the status menu. Such a shame...

bnwg 2012-08-08 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy (Post 1249132)
I do not have this bug with 0.0.5.6. My alarms are able to be stopped no problem.

I want to know if you have used the reboot toggle or not.

I recall that this bug was not there before I tried the reboot toggle

imaginaryenemy 2012-08-08 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnwg (Post 1249146)
Quote:

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy

I want to know if you have used the reboot toggle or not.

I recall that this bug was not there before I tried the reboot toggle

I have used the reboot toggle several times. The problem has yet to introduce itself.

Vromoth 2012-08-09 05:21

Any chance of getting music controls?

JacobeanThomas 2012-08-09 05:30

It shows up for me, although sometimes I do have to wait for more than 10 seconds before it appears.

Bob_B 2012-08-09 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LavaCroft (Post 1249137)
What a waste of resources to have two talented people work on two seperate projects that aim to bring about the same changes to the status menu. Such a shame...

Personally I think it is a good thing. It gives you choice.
Go to any app store on any platform and see how many varieties of the same app there are.
I hope this one doesn't become bloatware with an option to change everything under the sun.

seiichiro0185 2012-08-09 08:48

Quote:

with 0.0.5.6 version I have a bug with the alarm. When the alarm starts, I can't stop it, unless I close the phone (I must press the power button for 10 sec)

same here, the first ringing of an alarm is not stoppable, not with swipe up, not with turning the phone face down (which normally snoozes the alarm). after the alarm stops by itself, the next ringing will work as expected, meaning siwpe up is there, and turning phone face down works too.

don.edri 2012-08-09 09:12

Quote:

I also experienced this bug (on two different N9s!) but only once - the first time the alarm was set after installing this version. Afterwards (rebooted in the meantime) no problem. So far so good.