maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I need everyone to participate on this. :) (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=32438)

bandora 2009-10-05 06:29

I need everyone to participate on this. :)

Alright, i am extremely curious on how many people are going to buy the N900 (either that you pre-ordered it already or will pre-order/buy one soon) and how many aren't going to buy the N900..

If you are planning to buy one care to share what really made you plan to buy/pre-order it?

If you aren't planning to buy an N900 care to share why don't you want to buy one? What is that something that is bothering you about it maybe?

If you're still not sure whether you want to buy one or not, care to share what is making you feel that way? Maybe you have a question that other people have an answer for..

I am very anxious to see what all of you want to say...

Thesandlord 2009-10-05 06:34

Re: I need everyone to participate on this. :)

Probably buy one after it comes out. Perfect timing because I need a phone that works with WiFi (aka Google Voice and SIP because of zero cell coverage) and don't really want an Android phone.

However my n810 is working perfectly, so I will probably wait for the price to drop a bit...

bandora 2009-10-05 06:36

Ha that was fast! I was still adding a poll.. Lol... Anyways i pre-ordered it because i am tired of my N95-1. And i need something that will browse the web without feeling any sort of pain.. Lol

WilliePre 2009-10-05 07:07

Hi, I've pre-ordered mine on the 2nd of September 2009.

RipTorn 2009-10-05 07:14

pre-order.

Waiting, Wishing, Wanting... it to hurry up :)

robbie 2009-10-05 07:19

Definitly going to buy one on the day that it's availible here in the netherlands.

Andre Klapper 2009-10-05 08:13

For the next time please use a proper subject. I dislike having to look into threads just because the topic is vague.

lorelei 2009-10-05 08:26

Will probably buy one (I really need to be able to merge my N800 and my cell-phone)...but before before I buy it, I will wait to see some feedback from early adopters....I don't really like to throw away my money on something uncertain...

pelago 2009-10-05 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre Klapper (Post 339650)
For the next time please use a proper subject. I dislike having to look into threads just because the topic is vague.

Agreed......

bandora 2009-10-05 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelago (Post 339663)
Agreed......

Haha sorry... I thought of trying to grab people's attention to this thread by using the curiousity as the main factor.. :)