maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   what was your crappiest phone ever? (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=51958)

atilla 2010-05-05 19:14

what was your crappiest phone ever?

hello buddies.my question:what was your crapiest phone ever?with wich phone youve got the most problems?i start.so when im actually looking on my n900 and play snes hear musik and chat on msn i think every phone before the n900 was crap but most of them make there work good.but one makes me sick.jes i talk about the nokia n97.i bought it in the first week when it cames out and paid 580 euros:(and the phone was the biggest piece of crap ive ever seen.slow downs every 5 mins,3 chrashes a day,bugs and probs everywhere camera shoots everythink with a big white cloud and the browser crashes always down and the best is that because of my operator i cangt get any updates(o2 just 2 words- **** YOU!!)n97-see you in hell!!!!!!!

UNderworld 2010-05-05 19:18

Re: what was your crapiest phone ever?

N900..
followed by BB Storm2 - couldnt cope with the clicky screen

All the others were worth their price
8210 - classic , small and sexy
loads of other Nokias were quality..

ysss 2010-05-05 19:21

Toshiba portege g910.

It had a razor sharp 800x480 screen the size of 2.9"... and also Windows Mobile OS on it.
Both sucked.

GameboyRMH 2010-05-05 19:22

Whatever cheap Motorola I had as my first phone. It wasn't bad, it worked OK, it was just very basic.

So I've gone cheapo Motorola --> Treo 180 --> Treo 650 --> Nokia N900 and I haven't been particularly unhappy with any of them. I was quite happy with the last three.

MohammadAG 2010-05-05 19:22

N97, sold it after 4 months.

Spotfist 2010-05-05 19:24

Old, old motorola. It had a one line lcd screen, and didn't even have a clock! I used to have to sms myself as the message had the time in it! Aaaaargh!

andrewfblack 2010-05-05 19:25

Moved to off topic. Do you guys even read the Section descriptions?

BTW compared to todays phones StarTAC Wearable Phone, compared to phones when I first got it this one rocked.

andrewfblack 2010-05-05 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spotfist (Post 645033)
Old, old motorola. It had a one line lcd screen, and didn't even have a clock! I used to have to sms myself as the message had the time in it! Aaaaargh!

You had a 1 line LCD screen that could send sms. I'm sure I didn't have my first phone with sms until like 2001.

Spotfist 2010-05-05 19:27

hehehe what section was the thread under? Perhaps atilla was going somewhere with this ;)

atilla 2010-05-05 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spotfist (Post 645033)

damn when i read this i start laughing.no clock?god damn....hahaha