maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Games (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Waiting for Angry Birds Level Pack 4... (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=59725)

Snaps 2010-08-04 08:26

Waiting for Angry Birds Level Pack 4...

I love Angry Birds, especially Level Packs 2 and 3.

I'm currently 2 stars away from 3 stars on all of Level Pack 2, and i'm working hard on getting 3 stars on Level Pack 3.

So the big question! Any release date for Level Pack 4? Any inclinations? Any ideas? Any information? Any anything?

:D

bchliu 2010-08-04 10:23

Re: Waiting for Angry Birds Level Pack 4...

They need to update the app first (to fit the extra level) before the pack comes out. We are one version behind the iphone..

Snaps 2010-08-04 10:35

I see. I thought Miika said that we will have the same version as the iPhone :(

Loki79bj 2010-08-04 11:18

Miika meant the graphics would be the same. You will notice that the background is now more detailed.
Just a pity we dont have the community diamond like on th iphone also. They have achievements too.

bchliu 2010-08-04 13:32

v1.40 on the iphone version introduced a new title screen, new scenario/world (only 15 levels available at this stage with two pages locked) and new birds - basically same as the Red bird (but huge and its weight crushes most things). Think the other was a big toucan as well. The current N900 version is only same as the previous 1.31 without the extra new stuff.

Laughing Man 2010-08-04 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loki79bj (Post 775308)
Miika meant the graphics would be the same. You will notice that the background is now more detailed.
Just a pity we dont have the community diamond like on th iphone also. They have achievements too.

It'd be nice to have that. But at least we have custom levels :). Now if only they wouldn't interfere with the actual in-game levels.

Loki79bj 2010-08-04 15:12

never got around to trying the custom thing... i worry it would mess my scores up! lol

I've worked too hard on them to mess it all up by doing it incorrectly

Miika 2010-08-04 15:48

Don't worry, you will be getting the level pack 4 also. :)

The current iPhone version (1.4.0) only contains the first third of the new episode, so we have to wait until the whole episode is completed until a complete level pack can be released for N900.

It's a bit limiting that paid content in Ovi is provided as straight .deb files instead of coming from repository because it pretty much prevents updating paid content...

HellFlyer 2010-08-04 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miika (Post 775552)
Don't worry, you will be getting the level pack 4 also. :)

The current iPhone version (1.4.0) only contains the first third of the new episode, so we have to wait until the whole episode is completed until a complete level pack can be released for N900.

It's a bit limiting that paid content in Ovi is provided as straight .deb files instead of coming from repository because it pretty much prevents updating paid content...

Thank you so much :) You guys are awesome

Yea you're right its really lame , the only way to see whether a new version of your apps is out is to go to ovi store and change view to "New" :confused::(

OVK 2010-08-04 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miika (Post 775552)

Do you know what is the reason for this?