View Single Post
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
For this price you can only buy broken N950s.
There's a working one on eBay currently sitting in that price range, I can vouch for it because it's my old N950. I sent it to a guy in Scotland for a Uni project, I told him to keep it but he isn't going to use it. There's some scratches on the rubber SIM card cover but other than that it's in great condition and full working order. I'm not very comfortable that it's being sold, but all money raised is coming to me for my Philippines Red Cross collection. Truthfully, only that the reserve has been met already I'd have pulled the auction and would have sent it to @jpetrise to replace his broken one. These devices shouldn't be sold, but here we are.

It was at 310 pounds/370 euros earlier, I thought it was low and it's due to end tomorrow too. If there isn't a lot of interest in it then it could be worth a try for someone. People will be weighing up if it's better to get a new Jolla for a little more or go with the older but more exclusive N950.

Its the one I used in the videos in my signature, and I hope it stays within the community.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=151175004171

Edit: we've had queries from overseas bidders. The auction is set as local but if you're a member here (and trustworthy :P) let me know and I'll tell him to try adding you to exception list. I'd rather someone here get it and appreciate it than a reseller trying to sell it on for a profit. Bids are restricted to ebayers with positive feedback only, can't accept bids from brand new or negative rated accounts.

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Last edited by kojacker; 2013-12-01 at 22:27.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post: