View Single Post
Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by maemomatic View Post
Hi,

Just come across your great app. I was wondering whether you might still be working on it?I'd love to provide some feedback, but not sure whether the project is still ongoing...

thanks.
Unfortunately I haven't found time to work on a new release but am planning on it. I have some features that I started but never finished (integration with mycontacts, save results of local search to contacts database, POI, show more details on localsearch so you can call the place or visit the web site, ...)

Suggestions are always welcome!

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post: