View Single Post
Hey. ive been having this problem with wifi on my n900. when i try to connect my n900 to the wifi connection, it connects fine but i cannot browse. I have to switch on internet radio. internet radio works but the browsing and the application manager downloading starts when i play the internet radio. its like the internet radio kicks start my wifi connection. without playing the internet radio, i cannot browse not download off application manager. even i i open internet radio for 5 secs only, i can browse fine. all my laptops and my brother's 5800 connect fine with my home wifi but i have this problem. my phone connects perfectly on other wifi connections and i can browse without any problems. its just the problem at my home. like for example i switched on internet radio and started downloading of application manager. half way the bar stopped and the download speed was 0 kbps. then i opened internet radio again and closed it and download speed back to normal.
i hope any one can help me. and yes, ive tried configuring it manually many times the ip, dns, gateway etc but no luck.
help would be appreciated.
thanks