View Single Post
Originally Posted by SygicSupport View Post
Dear customers and fans,

I want to let you know we decided to stop sales of Mobile Maps for Maemo. We will also remove the trial app from Ovi Store.

Selling the app to new customers creates commitment for us to care for the customers in the future. It also generates expectations for existing customers we may not be able to meet.

We also decided to put our MeeGo project on hold. We may restart the project in the future. For now, no development. We will update feedback.sygic.com respectively.

Sorry for bad news.

Kind regards,

Samo Jurdik
Online Channels Director
I think you mean EX-Fans! Thanks a bunch. As I have only recently paid you for Traffic Updates and they have stopped working along with your Maemo depository, how do I claim a full refund so that I can buy a WORKING navigation application?

Talk about fair-weather freinds - Your product was PROMOTED by n900 users, it's less than eighteen months old at retail and you crap on all your supporters.

I won't buy another Sygic product whichever platform I decide to go to when my n900 expires - although I have no intention of that happening for at least a couple of years.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sperry For This Useful Post: