View Single Post
Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Brilliant application, I like you comment about "have good eyesight". Thank goodness I do. Font size is perfect. I have had a good play with your Tweed Suit and especially the seach bar with all its options and it is truly powerful. I already have 15 columns with all my info.

What I really like and find amazing and so useful to see in twitter is the TRANSLATE button in the more menu. I dont think I have seen this in any other twitter application for N900. It's so useful and quick to translate text.

If I could make some suggestions:
  • A GO TO button or icon on left side to take me to a column, perhaps it can show a pull down of column names.
  • The menu on the left to slide in, creating more space on the screen.
  • A way to 'Short Name' the columns afterwards (feeds currently have the entire URL name showing).
  • Allow a column to be edited (e.g. I would like to set the notify option on, which I didn't do when I created it.
  • After logging into another account, a new column was added at the begining but the column had no name.
  • Theme choices or a choice to change colours.
  • How difficult would it be to scroll to the end (right side) and automatically appear at the left side (similar to N900 desktop scrolling...a loop?
  • Where is your DONATE button?
  • Where is the ABOUT screen where you can show off version, creator details?

Overall, you have done an excellent job. Please sort out the second last suggestion and I will be happy to oblige.

cheers,

Mike
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MyNokiaN900 For This Useful Post: