View Single Post
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
heh*cough*... like I said elsewhere... Yah. Those Microsoft Windows Phone 7 devices are just FLYING off the shelf. And Nokia is doing faaaantasticly bad. Putting two bad tastes that go worse together. Not only is it not our choice of phone here on this forum, but they're both proving that they're increasingly less successful commercially. The general public doesn't seem to be impressed with either of these companies right now.
I'm not a big fan of M$ but if history is any indication, Microsoft has the money and the staying power to make a run for the top. Look at the XBox 360, doing pretty well from what I can see.

WP7 may not be a mobile OS marketshare leader but I would not count out the desktop OS marketshare leader. "IF" (and an big IF at that) they get their act together as they build out the consumer OS ecosystem, with Nokia's hardware they could be a strong player.

Look at what Apple has already talked about regarding Lion and what MS has been talking about WP8. The battle is much bigger than a few mobile phones as we enter a post-PC era.