View Single Post
Originally Posted by akorvemaker View Post
1. Upgrading from the previous release using Application Manager, I needed to reboot. The statusbar applet only showed the power button, cpu, and drain indicators. Attempting to load ASUI did nothing. Attempting to access the UI section of the settings crashed settings. Restarting ASUI from within the settings program did nothing. Rebooting made everything work.
Reproduced here, ugh. I'm not sure if the statusbar applet ever restarts during an upgrade but ASUI didn't restart nor would it start from asui-settings. I manually ran the program and it worked. I then started the service from terminal and it worked. Not sure why this happened.

2. I never use bluetooth, but like having the wifi icon there. Would you consider a double-sized wifi indicator when the bluetooth indicator isn't present (rather than saving space for BT when it'll never be there)?
Hmm, I'll see if its possible to flip the wif icon otherwise I'd have to duplicate all the wifi icons which is only two right now but will grow. Having wifi on both sides would balance it out though.

3. Sliding on and off the screen is neat. I'll probably disable it to make it faster, but it's still neat to see.
I only use the slide on unmap because I like the ASUI window to snap onto screen but added the feature in case anyone wanted it to slide on.

The Following User Says Thank You to auouymous For This Useful Post: