View Single Post
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
I'd love to vote for 2.2-4 but I just discovered a strange behaviour:
When setting an alarm with wakeup music and then stopping music and logging before regular alarm starts, the alarm is still active in alarmqueue. It just gets deleted when closing SleepAnalyser.

Example: Alarm time 9.00, frame 30 min, music duration 5 min. Music gets triggered at 8.40, would run til 8.45 and then alarm would go off. Entry in alarmqueue is now set to 8.45 (easily visible via nextalarm widget). Now stopping music and logging at 8.43, but not closing SleepAnalyser! I.e. app shows either statistics or start window. This stops music but doesn't clear the alarm from alarmqueue. When closing the app the alarm gets deleted.

Is that behaviour by design? Or do you accidentally clear alarmqueue only when closing app? In my opinion it should be done when logging stops and I guess it is done correctly when stopping logging before music starts.

I think most of the time this has no effect on user but thinking about a quite long running wakeup music (some ten minutes for example) the alarm could get triggered when user is already up and away from phone.

This in turn leads to a small request: could you add the option to only play music without an alarm afterwards? That would be nice as the alarm sound is quite nasty after some smooth wakeup music