View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
AIUI Bada is a pluggable kernel architecture, so yes, can have a Linux core (or at least the Samsung Bada docs claim so).

Okay, so how about oses-and-applications-mostly-related-to-the-nokia-NIT-line-including-but-not-limited-to-Maemo-Harmattan-MeeGo-or-competing-devices-running-derivatives-of-these.org ? I mean, we can go all nitpicky, I just don't see why MeeGo is the place where you draw the line.
Let me rephrase this. talk.maemo.org is way too specific if other stuff is to be included, such as MeeGo. I really don't care what OS'es are included (or allowed, or appropriate or politically correct by consensus on this board or liked by the moderators or whatever), but please don't call it maemo-something. The only thing in common is the N900, why not call it that? (I know what will respond, so please don't...)

List of appropriate conduct regarding OS'es on TMO:
Maemo - yes (but criticism of the OS and the apps is NOT allowed)
MeeGo - yes (but criticism of the non-working OS and questions regarding why it never is working is NOT allowed)
WP - yes (but ONLY criticism is allowed, must also include Elop is a fart)
Android - somewhat allowed, but keep it quiet.
iOS - not considered an OS.
Symbian - 95% don't have the faintest idea what Symbian really is anyway around here, but it's Nokia so OK.
Bada - Never mention Bada, you get refraction points mentioning it, I did.

Good day