View Single Post
Posts: 270 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by generationally View Post
Hmm, launching the phone app by turning the device to portrait works fine for me with CSSU.

Are you sure that you have Force Rotation disabled in the CSSU settings? If you have that then you don't need to use the vertical orientation lock and the rotation works just like without CSSU, i.e., only apps that supports rotation rotate including the 'open phone app by rotation' function.
Yes, Force Rotation is disabled. If I don't have the vertical orientation lock on, things.. happen. The most annoying one is that when a call comes in and the phone is locked (as it almost always is), I can't silence an incoming call because all I see is the portrait call screen forced to the vertical screen where I see the caller image and name, the green button is very wide and the reject call button only shows little from the top. To fix that I have to disable the rotating settings from the phone..

Ahh whatever, I can use the vertical lock and forget about the rotations as I have since the CSSU kinda borked them for me (i.e. long time). The good things that it brings are kinda better than the alternative (Although I don't like the clutter in the new camera-ui so much).

I'm worried that CSSU will spread all over the place and mess up my clean N900..