View Single Post
Posts: 95 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ London, UK
I don't care what anyone says about marketing strategies, disruptive products or how comfortable it feels to be one of the masses. The N900 was a game changing device for me, allowing me to easily do stuff on the road that _no_ other device as small as this can do (well apart from the Pandora perhaps, but that's not a phone). And it does this without making me feel like I've been gang raped by a bunch of imperious marketing execs. My previous phones include BB Bold 9000, HTC Hero and iPhone 3 and they're all collecting dust here. Will I be getting the N9? You bet.

2012 update:

So I finally got my N9 and after bonding for a couple of weeks I can say it's everything I hoped it would be and more! Well done Nokia for coming up with another winner - this is by far the best smartphone currently on the market. Multitasking like a workstation, ultra precise haptic feedback, oodles of connectivity options, power tools for power users, envy inducing screen, sleek and sexy yet built like a tank, highly intuitive UI, brilliant copy & paste, real file manager, super fast browser, Ovi Maps, Wi-Fi hotspot, FOSS, SIP, OTG, NFC, OGG. I think I'm in Love!

Last edited by Lomax; 2012-01-09 at 20:00.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lomax For This Useful Post: