View Single Post
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
This will never make it to the repositorys...it is just a script.

The version torpedo and I worked on addresses all the issues that have been raised about running this thing on the n900.

You will be unable to include the changes into your 'master' version 'upstream' as It has not really been written in a 'portable' fashion.

As far as I am concerned the version I have 'fixed' as linked to in the other thread is the only version worth even attempting to run on an n900. The version in this thread is plain broken and was untested on release.

Concerning future development, that is all up to you bromaX. I have 'scratched my itch', created a working version. I have even provided a paste n' script psuedo installer. What you guys now do with this is up to you.

Despite the fact this makes stealing secured passwords so easy my mother could do it some people are still managing to ****itup. This fact concerns me. This script is the equivalent of giving an AK47 to a mal-balanced child. (but there again, i feel guilty when using aircrack. Do I understand the weakness in the WEP implementation of the RC4 cipher enough to feel legitimate enough to use aircrack? - where TF am I going with this??)

tl;dr; I have nothing more to contribute to YAMAS. My pastebin link will expire in 28 days. This version sucks, use the one in the other thread. Don't actually ever use this script, if you do it is nothing to do with me.
Dude the version he wrote originally is not perfect, but it DOES WORK, please don't say that it "sucks". If I come over to your house for dinner and I think the food could use some more salt or hot sauce, do I tell you that it sucks? Try to be nice to people that aren't getting paid to take abuse... We don't want to scare away all the developers!
Also, thanks for both of your work so far, I trust you can combine this into one script without arguing about it too much

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post: