View Single Post
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Funny thing... geeks made the entire Harmattan come to life. Take a read and yet... it's not enough.

And for the record, the fact that out of the box the FM transmitter could not be used while charging was a serious deal breaker for me. Well that and I have a car stereo with USB connections as well as having a car stereo that can stream via Bluetooth, a FM transmitter is unnecessary. It's not a geek like, it's a your like. And I'm not a fan.

UX not being open? How sure are you about that?

I have already read Konttori's blog, my heart goes out to the guys working on Harmattan, i even posted it my facebook because it was honest and emotional and it really touched me but that does not make anything i have said not true.
I will agree with you on the FM transmitter part, its MY preference but its a preference of many other people too. I can go in to detail about other issues i have with the N9 like the battery but that was not my intention when i started this thread. I don't see why people have to persuade everyone that this is a device they want and need when they feel the opposite.

As for the UX not beeing open(not just the UX, core apps too), i am pretty sure since has been mentioned by Quim Gil on more then one occasion.

Last edited by Daneel; 2011-06-22 at 16:21.