View Single Post
Ok, maybe we should get that guy in here. That was some massive rant, far bigger than any I've seem in these forums. Would someone extend him an invitation?

So, in a less tongue-in-cheek tone:

I think he takes circunstanticial evidence as well as out-of-context declarations, and spins them into a great number of phallacies. He might have gotten a few points right, maybe the Skype-M$ deal really did screw any chances the No-Win (Nokia-Windows) alliance might have had (which were not that good, anyways) of succeeding to any degree of acceptability... But otherwise, it's just an epic rant. I wouldn't be surprised if that guy is watching these forum, popcorn and beer in hand.

The one thing I think he got right is the whole Elop animosity. Dudes, seriously... Who would be so crazy as to hire him after Nokia's Eflop stint? I'm not seeing many career opportunities for him after that one...

Or maybe I'm just displaying how clueless about the corporate world I am. But I imagine that hiring Eflop from now on will result in instant share-tanking.

Last edited by number41; 2011-06-25 at 06:48.