View Single Post
I am not that familiar with android, sorry.

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
This I would like to see. If you are familiar with android can you say which apps are similar? Also are there Debian repositories that have code compiled for the processor on the Droid 3 (TI OMAP 4430)? I stopped by a verizon store today and they had a display model there for show (not a model that is working). It is is noticeably bigger than the N900 but interestingly the keyboard had a similar feel to N900 (at least to me). I thought the lip on the right hand side would make it feel odd but you don't notice it because it easily fits in the cup of your hand. Anyways, the real thing will show up next week. I will have a closer look then. The funny thing for me is that NOKIA did not have to hit a home run to get me to to buy a new phone from them. I just wanted them to provide something like the N900 with more ram, cpu speed and a bigger screen. The N950 would have been perfect. Now I wait to see if N9 with external keyboard will work or look elsewhere. Really disappointed about this situation.