View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
lol get realistic no one else can make a replace it. Its not only a software issue.

Even if android fanboys disagree, Nokia is doing very good hw. Even if it doesnt have latest tripplecore cpu the buildquality of theyr phones often is better than crap androids. N900 is an exception probadly becaus is not build in finland instead its build in a taiwan like many androids...

so whom can take over N9? I hope youj dont mean LG because of theyr plans to support Meego :O
I don't think Nokia is going down. But historically they have made a series of mistakes partially leading to their existing position. Even when they understood the success of the iPhone and Android, they still made that half arsed E7 (EDoF instead of autofocus, Too low res screen, too small battery). They just don't get these simple things. EDoF is a perfect technology for low and mid range, but the lack of macro makes it unsuited for high end and the E-series in particular. Why is this so difficult to understand for Nokia? My point is that seen in a historical perspective there is nothing that suggests their current endeavour with Microsoft is not yet another mistake.