View Single Post
Posts: 195 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ SF Bay Area, United States
Originally Posted by Baaart View Post
nice update, but i doesn't show charts here. It just keeps loading continuously (both wifi and normal mobile internet connection)
Can you open this link in your N900 browser and let me know if the chart is showing up? Also, what is the final URL once image is loaded?

http://bit.ly/nWCOxJ

Originally Posted by Baaart View Post
Hmm, I also believe that when I switch desktops and touch the widget it loads fullscreen, when it should not...
Do you mean that the stock details window is triggered accidentally when you touch the widget while switching desktops?

I noticed this issue too. This is because, right now clicking anywhere on the row for a symbol triggers the full-screen details. Advanced gesture control options for a desktop widget are limited. I can restrict the mouse area to around the stock symbol only (not the full row) to avoid accidental triggers but I am not sure whether this will be intuitive for first time users. Let me know your opinion.

Maintainer of Markets Today (Yahoo Finance based desktop widget/app)