View Single Post
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
This is one of the most informative and clear reviews of a phone I have ever read, so thanks for the effort. if anyone was ever thinking about moving from N900 to E7, or just using them in tandem, this is the post to read!
However, I think the N900 has one BIG advantage over the E7: removable battery. I travel a lot, and often I find myself digging around in a pocket to find my spare battery to swap out the dead one. I'm good to go for another 2 hours of skype video calls!
My fear would be that I would be stuck on a train or plane with a dead E7 and no way to recharge it, and this is not a problem with my N900. Anyway to get around this problem?
Also, the no SDcard isn't a concern for me, as I'm hardly using my internal memory and/or card right now, so I can be economical when loading songs, videos etc. I know people have lost their tempers at Nokia for the lack of memory card, but I really think 16gb would be plenty - what do you think?
Once again, thanks so much for your thoughtful insights on the E7 - it makes great reading! Cheers