View Single Post
Posts: 63 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Venezuela
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
So, it have nothing to do with Your problem. ho ever, warnings about date and time *may* be interesting (most unlikely, but better safe than sorry), so of course post it here.
I installed power kernel 47 but I haven't found framebuffer/log for this version. Anyone knows how to activate/install framebuffer on power kernel?

Still, I think You got charging chip damaged. Probably, most convenient way for You is to mod Your cover (or buy mugen cover and mod it) to contain charging port, + buy cheap small Li-Ion charger (most likely, for small AA-like cells) and mod it to have cable fitting into Your cover new plug...
If everything fails I will try that!

By the way, writing this reminded me about some thing. IF Your bme isn't working correctly, how device know when to shut down? It shut down properly (bright white diode fading etc, @ little less than 3200 mV), or is it used to ~2800 mV and just die due to low power?
I attached an image of BatteryGraph wich shows that it measures volts right. When I connect charger while running BatteryGraph, it doesn't change any info about "charge" value, it stays the same...
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to jvollmann For This Useful Post: