View Single Post
Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
Thanks again for even more excellent information. I'm going to struggle with this one, my N900 is very reliable and does it all for me, I just fell in love with the E7's design, and like you said at the very beginning of your post, have become a little tired of the lack of support, its aging looks, its lame battery life. But I still love it, and if I go for the E7, I will keep my N900 safe somewhere, for i feel it still has a useful place for me, and it is the only phone I have really relied on.
I wish they left me my N900, but no dice. Even with no GSM signal I wanted to keep it, but with GPS dead it was kinda pointless, if all it does is web I'd better go for a bigger screen.

Glad I helped some of you make a decision, whichever it was (some kept their N900).

Also, the news:

QT Dropbox client found its way into OVI (CuteBox), used it today, fast, smooth, sleek design, an iPhonesque design with high reliability. Free. 5 stars.

Series Watcher, a clone of Series Finale I missed so much are looking into a Symbian port, after Linux and Windows. I could have that soon, I hope.

A "girly" app has also found its way into OVI, but it's pay only. It's dirt cheap (most are) but I don't own a Visa, just a Visa Electron (still this, Nokia? **), so I'm stuck for now with lower apps, but it promises cycle learning, curve predictions, all in all a real app.

I guess it's just one left: VNC. Let's go people, there are literally hundreds of apps out there that use network and QT is available, what's keeping you?

ETA:
** Sorry, Nokia
My Visa Electron got through today, apparently the issue was resolved, even if the labels still say "Visa". Took a while since I tried to purchase Angry Birds packs or N900, but I guess later is better than never.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Last edited by ndi; 2011-07-29 at 17:44.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post: