View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I don't understand you Europeans. You will be among the first to have the Nokia N9 if you're in a smaller market like Kazakhstan or perhaps Luxembourg. You want to be treated like first class customers with your Euros, Greek bailouts and VAT tax.

I mean... stop your whining. Sheesh. It's like you think it's Eurotopia or something with your funny colored and hard to counterfeit money.

This spoof post was brought to you by the letter F and U. Seriously dude, if it were a Nokia update, most Americans wouldn't know nor care for it anyway. Use logic for once.
Logic is over hyped by the looks of it. I guess there is something wrong with me, I never have any problems updating anything. I guess the average update process for the average dude of for instance a Windows service pack goes like this: God, this take a looong time, I'm gonna brows the web while updating, hmm a new flash, I'm gonna update that also, and play some web games, and install a new printer. Christ this PC is slow, I need to run a span cleaner as well, and there are probably lots of viruses, so I must run a check with both of my anti-virus programs - at the same time. Then, when BSoD inevitably enters it becomes oh so obvious that Microsoft sucks.

Updating Symbian is similar. I mean, why remove all the crap ware that has filled up the drive, hacked icons and themes that never worked correct in the first place, when you can have fun cursing Nokia for not even being able to make that fvcking Anna install properly?

Apple has solved all this. The solution is called no brain - no head ache.