View Single Post
Posts: 547 | Thanked: 1,383 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
@carlon: Double check the settings, it seems fmms is unable to connect to the MMSC properly

Originally Posted by youngcalihottie View Post
i finally have money in my paypal and i want to donate to u, but your link isnt working! i think i donated before? i dont remember. but anyway i want to donate more. this is one of the most important apps for the n900 and i cant believe nokia didnt pay you for something they should have done!

here is what i get...
"The connection has timed out
The server at blog.frals.se is taking too long to respond."

Also, I would like an option in the settings to have all mms images automatically saved to my gallery (not just show in the gallery but also be saved in a folder where they will remain after i delete the mms). hopefully that would be something easy to do? does that sound like something u might have time for?

thanks again frails youre amazing!
Sorry, my webserver went bonkers, link is available on http://mms.frals.se now :-)

As for features I won't make any promises, I've not had time to look at it for a long time unfortunately

Problem with fMMS? Run in x-terminal: cp /tmp/fmms.log /home/user/MyDocs/
After that you'll see fmms.log in filemanager or when you connect the device to your desktop as a mass storage device.
E-mail the log to me, if you don't have the email address, drop me a PM. Thanks!

fMMS - MMS for your N900
fAPN - GUI for adding a new GPRS APN
If you like this post, don't be shy to thank me -->