View Single Post
Originally Posted by smegheadz View Post
it's saturday, hangover is in, and i think i'm still a little drunk but come one guys, put the passion into something worthwhile like women or alcohol and women

too many people are getting caught up in rumours and hearsay on what nokia or elop is doing or going to do or not doing. nobody knows (except those in nokia high up) what support the N9 will get, we can guess or assume. we don't know what they are going to do. yes we can try forecast it but to what end? i don't remember this level of forecasting on the 3210!! i don't remember people questioning if it's going to be supported for 10 years! feck me, i don't usually have a phone that i care about that much for more then 2 because there'll be something better out at that stage i'll be interested in. it's a company, not your mum.

anyone know from experience how expansys are on deliveries to ireland or in general? and if they are decent or richard heads on returns policy. had one place that insisted on the plastic wrap and the celotape be included on the return before.
I ordered my Samsung Q1 from expansys (in the UK) years ago and they were generally quite good and well organized. Never had to return anything so I wouldn't know about that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post: