View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by uniqueguy34 View Post
I am so sick and tired of symbian/Maemo, etc.. Nokia has been acting so desperately but unable to compete and fullfill their user's taste, unfortunately Symbian failed miserably, here in the U.S, if you say Symbian , meego or Maemo, people will laugh at you, Android is the future, plenty of APPS to download, very useful things, nice GPS. what do we get as Maemo users, nothing, i have been with Nokia since 2005, i've always loved their N-series, now I am about to say goodbye and move to either iOP or Android..
Relax. Nokia knows the problems with Symbian/Maemo/meeGo and will soon deliver loads of WP phones. These are super-slick ultra modern, fashionable devices that does everything you want, tons of apps are already made, and several more tons are coming. The OS is still fresh out the oven, so not all features are in place, but continuous updates will pour out like flocks of birds and make Nokia-WP the best experience ever.

Myself, I like Symbian and Harmattan (MeeGo is dead and boring as far as I'm concerned).

Anyway, in case you don't like any of this, remember:
Bada rox - always.