View Single Post
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ grenoble
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
He is just trying to justify his E7 replacement.
so true.

like every n900, my usb has just broke. i've sent it to nokia, and they exchange it with e7.
i've got that piece of **** for 1 week, and oh my god, i can't stop think about how i was wrong to use nokia warranty.

i've read ndi review, and i can say that 75% of it is just wrong.
at one point i was starting to thinking if he really use the same n900/e7 i had.
here my "very" short list of what e7 is "something" better than n900:
-free gps (n900 must buy sygic. if yout don't want to spend years to make openstreetmap working)
-brighter an bigger screen (BUT crappiest resolution, and YES, i see pixel in my e7)
-keyboard flip out (that screen angle is pretty cool)
-battery last longer (but it's because your phone is a useless piece of ****, like an old nokia 3210. LOL)

in fact, i've started to compare it to my very old htc blue angel ( http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&i...htc_blue_angel) (lets call it BA, it's shorter) wich i'd updated to winmo 6.5.5
symbian^3 is the same ****ing mess than windows mobile.....
...... but with more "fart apps" and less usefull apps than winmo when it was "the OS to have" (before iphone today)
the e7 is VERY buggy, and a lot of app don't work properly if you don't put your sim card on it. with n900 or even my ol' BA, without sim, well, it's just a tablet device like an [s]ipad[/s] ipod touch .....

don't make people foolish you, e7 is a great "feature phone", "barely" a smartphone. so, you CAN'T compare it to a tablet phone. it's just not the same thing. a bus and a car had both steering wheel and motors, but .....

ps: by the way, they stole my front camera! LOL