View Single Post
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
/me rubs hands together... Sorry folks, but I'm really having a good time doing this.
And by"this" you mean posting several lies, saying I've said things that I never said, dozens of times, and then never addressing it when called on it?

How are you going to avoid posting a retraction this time?
The same way I did the first time. Both have blobs that will eventually fail. If you can sleep easier at night because one is 5% closed and one is "40%" closed, then so be it. If the closed blobs get frozen (and/or CE doesn't catch up to Maemo in functionality) then the whole argument is pointless.

And that would be right.
Then why did you lie and say I said something when I didn't? Why would you say that I claimed "Meego's goals were not to make an usable OS"? Why would you lie like that, not just once, but several times over this thread?

As for the rest... Squabble about semantics. Is it a tablet, or a computer, and AMD is the same as x86, but three processors in the same OMAP family are all different, but anything that compiles for ARM is all the same... That's all off topic. A smoke screen of semantics and crap you're using to avoid admitting that you were wrong.

I want to address one real key issue here though: Your habitual use of lies, repeatedly claiming I said things that I never said.

Until you man up about it, I really don't see a point in talking with you any more. If you're just going to lie, why would I want to talk with you?

And because you've lied so much in this thread, what makes you think for an instant that I'm going to accept anything you say as truth? Why would I accept that you know more about MeeGo (and it's history), when everything else I've read, including material from the MeeGo project site itself, says something different? Why should I trust someone I know to be a habitual liar over a community based-factual source?

Spread your FUD and lies elsewhere. I'm done feeding you, troll.

P.s. @Gerbick: Smaller post. Happy?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post: